Mairvul goes two Seeveer Cownty

STARSNBARS

It never ceases to amaze at how many slights one can find to besmirch the eminently illustrious Rebels if one looks with a dyspeptically microscopic eye.

Got a little dyspepsia myself after my microscopic eye read that post. Go Rebs, the Bears will come out fired up for this one.

Edited by plumb69

Interesting 

You're obviously so bored with winning all the time that you now have to create bulletin board material to motivate yourselves

You can bet GQ is not taking this game like its a scrimmage. He's too good of a coach. Like Pep said most of the Maryville faithful respect SC but the way you earn their respect more is with a "W". This can be done it happened last season. Being humble is a very hard thing to be when your always at the top.

Come on Rebels, I know you guys are just having a little fun but I seriously hope you all do not think the Sevier County faithful thinks we have a shot in you know where. I heard today that we are not getting any of our injured back so that means 8 starters out. If we were full strength, Maryville would probably beat us by 30 but without starters it could be 50.

Hopefully you mean 4 players out that play both sides of the ball. These 4 are all skill players that SC will need later in the year. All but one should be back in a week or so.

Looking forward to seeing this game. The last time I was at SC for a high school game was the year sc won the state.

It sounds like they have very good athletes and great coaching. Sounds like they are young. Sounds like they like to outscore other teams. "They" being both teams.

Home field goes to the bears. "Something to prove" goes to the bears. Most confidence goes to murvil. Healthiest goes to murvil. If sc has that many starters out, I predict:

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! SCHS IS THE LOSING TEAM! GOOD THING WE CALLED THE REFEREE! 42-28 IS THE SCOREBOARD.

Good luck to both sides and I hope neither team incurs any more injuries.

Edited by strongx