End of Regular Season 1A & 2A Teams To Beat & Surprises

TheAmbassador

I picked Grace to win it all preseason. However, TC has tradition on their side & they know from a coaching standpoint how to win it. Grace's athletes and depth are better than TC but they ALWAYS seem to choke when the chance to break through for gold has presented itself.

Grace's school motto could be "we coulda, shoulda, woulda"!

So far they haven't! TC has- many many times.

I picked Grace to win it all preseason. However, TC has tradition on their side & they know from a coaching standpoint how to win it. Grace's athletes and depth are better than TC but they ALWAYS seem to choke when the chance to break through for gold has presented itself.

Grace's school motto could be "we coulda, shoulda, woulda"!

So far they haven't! TC has- many many times.

I feel bad for even taking up for GCA but they havnt challenged but once they were on probation the other undefeated yr and they would have run the table that yr.Last yr they lost the best player in 2a in McKamey  with a horrible injury he was their heart and soul and was the difference maker in their team.The will take it this yr if they stay healthy,that QB and recieving corp is unbelievable.I could care less who wins it but i have seen alotof football over they past 30 yrs and they ARE the REAL deal!

The only decent team South Pitt played blew them out. South Pitt is a second round team. They play a weak schedule of cupcakes and don't improve. It's going to catch up with them.

we hear this every year around this time. Tradition proves we get up for the big games. As for 2A I like Trousdale and they too have the tradition of knowing how to win the big ones. Two teams known state wide. Not you, but Others seem to talk about their glory days.
  • Upvote 1

we hear this every year around this time. Tradition proves we get up for the big games. As for 2A I like Trousdale and they too have the tradition of knowing how to win the big ones. Two teams known state wide. Not you, but Others seem to talk about their glory days.

Theres not another team in 1a that can match up with sp, especially Ncs.

Well Junior there is far more to being an intelligent person than ACT scores. Congratulations on being just smart enough to show your young age. Dude are you shaving yet? Has your voice changed? Are you still wondering what it is like to kiss a girl? Do girls even like you? Or do they ignore you and talk to the big boys? For someone who boasts of thier intelligence you sure do come off very incompetent. Now go look in the dictionary for some more words to post so you can have a false sense of literary superiority. Like we are not insightful enough to know that is what you do anyway. Now brush your teeth making certain you clean those braces sufficiently and go to bed SONNY

Well said my friend.
  • Upvote 1