South Pit vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

Boys lets talk about this week's game with Open first and foremost. SP needs to work hard this week to be ready for Open. They can turn their focus to Boyd next week.

I don't think that Bye bunch can score on the Pirate Defense but they haven't lost a game, ever. 

Edited by rlh

You mean the 7-6 game? Boyd went for 2 to try and get the win and got it on the first attempt, but had too many men on the fiel.

I would have to say the best game I saw was the 08 playoff game against MC and BB.....that game down to as close the wire as they come....7 to 6 when Beasly was stripped on the one yard line for the go ahead score.........wow what a game and one cold cold night......lol

I would have to say the best game I saw was the 08 playoff game against MC and BB.....that game down to as close the wire as they come....7 to 6 when Beasly was stripped on the one yard line for the go ahead score.........wow what a game and one cold cold night......lol

I remember that game. Boyd had 5-6 turnovers and out gained Marion like 500 yards to 100 and lost. LMBO. All that matters is the W though.

I would have to say the best game I saw was the 08 playoff game against MC and BB.....that game down to as close the wire as they come....7 to 6 when Beasly was stripped on the one yard line for the go ahead score.........wow what a game and one cold cold night......lol

That was a cold game. That game made me sick. I think we had close to 500 yards of total offense, and only 6 points to show for it.  You guys were just meant to advance. I was looking forward to hosting Alcoa at The Swamp that year.  :roflol: