South Pit vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

Quick question, would it be considered a upset if Boyd pulled out a win? I know Boyd doesn't have the best record right now and the Pirates seem to be pulling it together each week so I was just wondering..... :popcorneater:

I will be pulling for the valley team to go to the swamp and come back with a win though......

Quick question, would it be considered a upset if Boyd pulled out a win? I know Boyd doesn't have the best record right now and the Pirates seem to be pulling it together each week so I was just wondering..... :popcorneater:

I will be pulling for the valley team to go to the swamp and come back with a win though......

of course it would be an upset you have some like shaddy picking us to get beat by 50, most will pick SP to win by two to three td's....maybe we can stay in the game....looks like most in the area think we sux, so we probably shouldnt show up, but its the next game on that Reynolds mans schedule so they will show up and give it their best shot :mrgreen:

I'm not sure MCHSfan. Boyd always seems to play a great game against SP. I tell ya what? You wanna swap? SP goes to Basin and MC goes to Boyd. I know which one I had rather be facing. LMBO

Just like in a card game, you play the hand you were dealt. Bet SP vs Boyd will be a better game to watch than MC vs Basin.....I think Sp can pull it off though.  

HELLLLOOOO!!! ITS TIME BABY! ONE TIME!! BOYS ITS PAYBACK TIME!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! ONE MORE TIME!

Boys its Boyd week baby. They came into our house last your and hit us in the mouth! THEY WHIPPED US UP AND DOWN THE FIELD! HELLOOO!!! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? It starts today baby! EVERYDAY FROM HERE ON OUT!! NO MORE GRUNDY COUNTY'S!! NO MORE WHITWELL TIGERS! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS! Last game apparently we WAS NOT READY! HELLOO!! WAKE UP!! ANY GIVEN WEEK WE CAN LOSE BOYS!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! You had a week off till heal up and rest. Now its back to business boys. WE HAVE A GOAL AND TO GET THERE THIS IS THE NEXT STEP BABY! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MINDS RIGHT! Boyd will be ready like they always are. ITS TIME BOYS!! Swamp, creek whatever they call it. ITS TIME TO RETURN THE FAVOR BABY! GET READY BOYS ALL WEEK!! EVERY SINGLE DAY! PREPARE YOURSELF CAUSE FRIDAY WE ARE GOING TO HIT THEM IN THE MOUTH!! MAKE THEM REMEMBER THE TIME THEY PLAY THE SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES!!