South Pit vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

I'm finally back old age was getting to me couldn't remember my password and finally found time to reset it!  Now let's see if I can rattle some cages!?

Been reading and trying to catch up on what's going on! 

So what is the deal down the road in good  o SP  I hear there are some discipline issues going on and a lot of players trying to play me ball instead of team ball.  Don't want to see this destroy what has always been a good football program.  Sure hope they pull it together and get back to playing the way they have in the past!

I knew I could get you out of hiding.  :roflol:  :roflol:

I knew I could get you out of hiding.  :roflol:  :roflol:

Haven't been hiding  just getting old and memory is bad....lol.....plus things been a little crazy at the home front!  It's good to be back though!

So is Boyd playing as bad as the scores look or just the other teams that much better?  I can't remember ever seeing Boyd have a record like this year!

I don't like website gossip either.  You're not a CoachT member, so I can't send you a private message concerning this.  However, if you figure out a way to get in touch with me I'll tell you what really happened.

As OP would say, the SS gossip squad is hot and heavy over this thing....figured there was two sides to every story. I know who you are as most do on here and we have a mutual friend. Since SP is off tonight venture on up to the MC game and im sure I could spot you there. Like I said, don't like those SS gossip sites.

As OP would say, the SS gossip squad is hot and heavy over this thing....figured there was two sides to every story. I know who you are as most do on here and we have a mutual friend. Since SP is off tonight venture on up to the MC game and im sure I could spot you there. Like I said, don't like those SS gossip sites.

Gotcha.  I have a wedding rehearsal to go to, but plan to get to the game as soon as possible.

Any game is worth attending Ambassador, have to go support the boys no matter what the outcome....I mean OP probably went and supported Auburn last year even though he knew the outcome........ :roflol:

You might be right. I don't really like lopsided games. I had rather attend a good hard fought contest, but I understand everyone has to support their team.

This should be a good game if SP can contain Cardwell. Seems like we never have a pass defense and  it's the same this year..Onething I can't understand is we are continuously getting beat by wr's or rb's out of the backfield on pass routes. We can get by against some of the teams we've played against that way on shear talent alone but the next 3 out of 4 games we better shore something up,and I mean the whole defense..Can our boy's not play bump and run coverage instead of giving the receiver's a headstart and do what they want? I'm just asking a question folks. Of coarse we have to have a good safety over the top and we could always go with a double safety and less LB's bc we only have about one or two LB's that actually no what there doing out there anyways..The team needs a Dave Baxter two hour class on how to tackle and play defense..

This should be a good game if SP can contain Cardwell. Seems like we never have a pass defense and  it's the same this year..Onething I can't understand is we are continuously getting beat by wr's or rb's out of the backfield on pass routes. We can get by against some of the teams we've played against that way on shear talent alone but the next 3 out of 4 games we better shore something up,and I mean the whole defense..Can our boy's not play bump and run coverage instead of giving the receiver's a headstart and do what they want? I'm just asking a question folks. Of coarse we have to have a good safety over the top and we could always go with a double safety and less LB's bc we only have about one or two LB's that actually no what there doing out there anyways..The team needs a Dave Baxter two hour class on how to tackle and play defense..

First you have to remember the make up of the teams Dave Baxter coached........The kids that SP has now have no clue how to play football.........YOU NEED MORE THAN SPEED........