Hampton At North Greene

uknoit2

LJ is a well liked kid,He's still great friends with all his old teammates from Cloudland. He has rightfully earned respect from his own teammates and opposing teams. He gives it 100 percent and he's not arrogant and cocky. I'm very proud to be his parent,alot better kid than I ever was.I feel blessed  beyond what I deserve. I've got 2 great boys.

I think he takes after that ole uknoit2 ^_^

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for the Bulldogs to take the huskies to "spank city".  I'm gonna go with 48-0.  Hampton no matter how young is superior to NG.  Creekerballer, Unaka has improved leaps and bounds.  Cosby and SG better pay heed.  The Rangers could sneak up on both those squads and take 3rd place.  Hampton just needs to get back to what they were doing against HV.  Kicking @ss and taking names in what one might say horsemen style. :mrgreen:

THIRD!! were playing for second or a tie for first. What makes all of yall so sure Hampton can beat any of us. Dont forget we gave Cloudland more than they wanted with 13 players out. 6 starters! I dont think Hamptons record would be any better than ours if we swapped schedules. I know football was invented in Carter County and all but you already have a Hampton team who hasnt beaten anybody in second and your putting a Unaka team that hasnt won 3 games in 3 seasons in third. C'mon King What are they puttin in your Dr. enuff up there?

THIRD!! were playing for second or a tie for first. What makes all of yall so sure Hampton can beat any of us. Dont forget we gave Cloudland more than they wanted with 13 players out. 6 starters! I dont think Hamptons record would be any better than ours if we swapped schedules. I know football was invented in Carter County and all but you already have a Hampton team who hasnt beaten anybody in second and your putting a Unaka team that hasnt won 3 games in 3 seasons in third. C'mon King What are they puttin in your Dr. enuff up there?

:lol: C'mon man, breathe.  I'm just stating what I believe will happen.  Its not written in stone and its not being disrespectful to cosby.  Hampton losing to JC makes me iffy when they play Cosby.  It all depends on which Hampton team shows up.    You may be improving tremendously.  I don't know.  The Creekers are playing better.  You will have your hands full with them.  They done as well against Hancock as you all did and I'm not sure what South Greene brings to the table.  Notice I said the Rangers "could" finish 3rd if the others don't pay heed.  I would take them seriously if I were you. ;)

Easy now Oldeagle. I'd say you fellers will have both hands full Friday.

'2001, these teams are much closer than many realize....Cloudland kills J.C.---Hampton looses to em....Hampton handles Unaka----Cloudland has trouble with em (and Unaka didnt improve that much between the two games, although they are improving day by day)...Overlook Cosby and it's a big 'L'....The remainder of conf play will tell much...And IF the conf title comes down to the winner of week 10 in Roan Mtn, it'll be a DOOOOOOZY!

'2001, these teams are much closer than many realize....Cloudland kills J.C.---Hampton looses to em....Hampton handles Unaka----Cloudland has trouble with em (and Unaka didnt improve that much between the two games, although they are improving day by day)...Overlook Cosby and it's a big 'L'....The remainder of conf play will tell much...And IF the conf title comes down to the winner of week 10 in Roan Mtn, it'll be a DOOOOOOZY!

The game with Unaka wasn't that close.  We had over 500 yards of offense.  Made a few silly mistakes and a couple of busted plays.  I think Unaka improved FROM playing us so hard and the result was a big win at Hancock. As for the JC game, we dominated the line of scrimmage. That is the Landers strength this year; the line.  There's not a weak link.

The game with Unaka wasn't that close. We had over 500 yards of offense. Made a few silly mistakes and a couple of busted plays. I think Unaka improved FROM playing us so hard and the result was a big win at Hancock. As for the JC game, we dominated the line of scrimmage. That is the Landers strength this year; the line. There's not a weak link.

Have to agree with king, Unaka probably did give the landers more than they expected but in the long run it didn't end up very close. I think Unaka has improved since then and gained some confidence. We could give Cosby and SG a run for their money. But nothing is gonna convince me that anyone besides Hampton and Cloudland will be playing for first.

The game with Unaka wasn't that close.  We had over 500 yards of offense.  Made a few silly mistakes and a couple of busted plays.  I think Unaka improved FROM playing us so hard and the result was a big win at Hancock. As for the JC game, we dominated the line of scrimmage. That is the Landers strength this year; the line.  There's not a weak link.

Not trying to be mean ,but I'm sure Unaka is still Unaka, still not trying to be mean but they played Hancock. Hampton has looked better against some common opponents and then they looked alot worse against JC.  Hampton looked much better against both Unaka and HV. The way it looks to me ,SG is the sleeper.