Hampton At North Greene

uknoit2

Hampton will be regrouping once again this week after their home loss to JC...It is not uncommon for a team so young to regroup and reorganize a few times in a season.

IMO, The DOGS need to mature in these areas.....

(1) EFFORT

(2) DISCIPLINE 

(3) GRIT

(4) MENTAL TOUGHNESS

Im sure these areas will be addressed this week in practice and they'll be ready for the Huskies.

Fans need to keep backing these DOGS...When they get it all together, they'll be a blast to watch play!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for the Bulldogs to take the huskies to "spank city".  I'm gonna go with 48-0.  Hampton no matter how young is superior to NG.  Creekerballer, Unaka has improved leaps and bounds.  Cosby and SG better pay heed.  The Rangers could sneak up on both those squads and take 3rd place.  Hampton just needs to get back to what they were doing against HV.  Kicking @ss and taking names in what one might say horsemen style. :mrgreen:

I look for the Bulldogs to take the huskies to "spank city".  I'm gonna go with 48-0.  Hampton no matter how young is superior to NG.  Creekerballer, Unaka has improved leaps and bounds.  Cosby and SG better pay heed.  The Rangers could sneak up on both those squads and take 3rd place.  Hampton just needs to get back to what they were doing against HV.  Kicking @ss and taking names in what one might say horsemen style. :mrgreen:

We have made big steps since the summer. Anderson #20 for us is a ball player. Were not quite there yet but they got plenty of fight in em regardless.

20 is a stud,definately one of the best in the region.

I know this is probably beating a dead horse but how is LJ since the injury pujo? Just wanted to send him some well wishes from the creek. When I got hurt my junior year in bball I felt so miserable but I ended up getting to see some things I wouldn't have being on the floor. It sucks not getting to play but you can def turn it into a positive thing if your willing too which I'm sure he is doing.

I know this is probably beating a dead horse but how is LJ since the injury pujo? Just wanted to send him some well wishes from the creek. When I got hurt my junior year in bball I felt so miserable but I ended up getting to see some things I wouldn't have being on the floor. It sucks not getting to play but you can def turn it into a positive thing if your willing too which I'm sure he is doing.

Its a bummer to say the least, but he has a great attitude and is determined to come back strong.  But Creekerballer, I'm glad you asked and its great that soooo many people cares. The boy is probably one of the most deserving kids around. I'm sure he'll recover and get his oppertunity. The good lord works in mysterious ways.

Its a bummer to say the least, but he has a great attitude and is determined to come back strong.  But Creekerballer, I'm glad you asked and its great that soooo many people cares. The boy is probably one of the most deserving kids around. I'm sure he'll recover and get his oppertunity. The good lord works in mysterious ways.

We all care about LJ. And hampton misses him real bad. I don't know if they'll be the same on defense without him.

We all care about LJ. And hampton misses him real bad. I don't know if they'll be the same on defense without him.

LJ is a well liked kid,He's still great friends with all his old teammates from Cloudland. He has rightfully earned respect from his own teammates and opposing teams. He gives it 100 percent and he's not arrogant and cocky. I'm very proud to be his parent,alot better kid than I ever was.I feel blessed  beyond what I deserve. I've got 2 great boys.