Hampton At North Greene

uknoit2

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloudland is due for a win against the DOGS, last time they beat us was 2003, (not to mention we beat em twice last yr lol) but we can still make sure it doesnt happen this yr. I believe these boys will regroup and hopefully pardon me GET SOME BALLS, dig deep and take care of businress! Bright side is there's tons of YOUNG talent on the team, many great yrs to come! The DOGS need to take it 1 game at a time, progress and become MEN! On a side note no disrespect because i kno it was yrs ago, no players or coaches are still there but i lost all respect for COSBY yrs ago.......

Getting beat by a team that you have been told is nowhere near your level will do that to ya. I don't recall anything in the last 10+ years happening that bad to Hampton up here. I do remember beating Hampton in overtime WAAAAAYYY back in 94 and having to walk through a tunnel of Hampton fans to the locker room ..,..I got hit with rocks, Hot Dog wrappers , Dr. Enuff bottles , I was spit on , Cussed , belittled , and wrongfully accused of doing bad things on the field. I've never seen cosby fans do that to anyone. So if I can deal with that you can get over a picture of A.T. on the locker room door. When we lost your respect I thought the world would end!!!

I think they worry too much about what us message board junkies say. In 2006, cosby kicked our butt. I shook their hands and told them they had the better team, no excuses. If we beat them well lord our best player was hurt etc etc. Sometimes you have to face reality that sometimes the other team is better. As long as you leave everything thing on the field, you're a winner. Cosby is young and they'll be right in the mix the next couple years

PUUUUUULLLLLEEEASEE. Yall are the MASTERS of the excuse in Carter County. The only reason I ever even say anything excuse wise is just to see how yall react to EXACTLY what every one of yall do if we even stay in the game with yall. I've heard em all from all of yuns from refs , to injuries , to us unnecesarily kicking the pooch kick???? Yall cant stand for us to be nearly as good as yall. Unaka has beat us twice in like ten years but you would still think were inferior compared to them to here yuns talk.Cloudland used to wax us every year now year in year out we have just as good a chance to beat them as they do us Who is the ONLY team in this Region to beat the mighty Bulldogs in the last few years?? look up region records since 2005 when the core teams in this region were established. I would be willing to bet we have the second best record!

PUUUUUULLLLLEEEASEE. Yall are the MASTERS of the excuse in Carter County. The only reason I ever even say anything excuse wise is just to see how yall react to EXACTLY what every one of yall do if we even stay in the game with yall. I've heard em all from all of yuns from refs , to injuries , to us unnecesarily kicking the pooch kick???? Yall cant stand for us to be nearly as good as yall. Unaka has beat us twice in like ten years but you would still think were inferior compared to them to here yuns talk.Cloudland used to wax us every year now year in year out we have just as good a chance to beat them as they do us Who is the ONLY team in this Region to beat the mighty Bulldogs in the last few years?? look up region records since 2005 when the core teams in this region were established. I would be willing to bet we have the second best record!

Last year had to be humiliating though. Y'all had the most talent in the region yet you got took to the woodshed on your home field by hampton and then cloudland later on. Could leadership be the problem? Maybe we need to work on our focus. :)

Last year had to be humiliating though. Y'all had the most talent in the region yet you got took to the woodshed on your home field by hampton and then cloudland later on. Could leadership be the problem? Maybe we need to work on our focus. :)

We had the ONE , SINGLE , best player in the region without a doubt , then had a bunch of average ball players and a bunch of young players. But one player cant win anything you know that.

Getting beat by a team that you have been told is nowhere near your level will do that to ya. I don't recall anything in the last 10+ years happening that bad to Hampton up here. I do remember beating Hampton in overtime WAAAAAYYY back in 94 and having to walk through a tunnel of Hampton fans to the locker room ..,..I got hit with rocks, Hot Dog wrappers , Dr. Enuff bottles , I was spit on , Cussed , belittled , and wrongfully accused of doing bad things on the field. I've never seen cosby fans do that to anyone. So if I can deal with that you can get over a picture of A.T. on the locker room door. When we lost your respect I thought the world would end!!!

oldeagle, nothing can be said of Carter Co fans that cant be said of Cocke Co fans ole pal....(2008-2010) My boy was spit at, cussed, I saw bottles  thrown at our players while ON the field, the "adult" crew that stood on the fence and belittled our players and fans alike, the whole game, every game...They sent word they'd take my boy and our qb out....2nd series of the game, a blind head shot provided the concussion, but my ole #4 staggered around the whole game doing his thing and made the game saving tackle against your stud 'zog....We all have bad memories of one another...But he who dwells in the past is dead already and robs the present...We all catch a lot of crap from the middle and west, sure don't need to give em anymore fuel by continuing this bickering.

Any loss is humiliating as far as Im concerned......Now, STOP TRYING TO GET OLDEAGLE FIRED UP TO KILL THE DOGS!

I remember several good skill players. No.84 had great hands, the qb, the big tailback who kept juking instead of putting his head down and running hard. The o-line was the only weak link I saw. Oldeagle, I wish you the best. Whenever you all start getting those 35-7 wins over us and Hampton on a consistent basis, you'll get nothing but praise from me. Uknoit and pujo's teams have dominated cloudland for years. Believe me I want to finally get'em this year but if we don't, there won't be any excuses here.

I remember several good skill players. No.84 had great hands, the qb, the big tailback who kept juking instead of putting his head down and running hard. The o-line was the only weak link I saw. Oldeagle, I wish you the best. Whenever you all start getting those 35-7 wins over us and Hampton on a consistent basis, you'll get nothing but praise from me. Uknoit and pujo's teams have dominated cloudland for years. Believe me I want to finally get'em this year but if we don't, there won't be any excuses here.

I have saved this, backed it up with Carbonite, sent it to a DC date base, printed and buried in the ground in a time capsule to be opened at a later date :roflolk:

We had the ONE , SINGLE , best player in the region without a doubt , then had a bunch of average ball players and a bunch of young players. But one player cant win anything you know that.

Not being mean again,but i hink you fellers might have had the most talented players at a few positions, but I don't think you had the best player at any position. I'm sure you had the most seniors but that don't always mean anything. Dang aren't we a testy bunch this morning.