Henry County vs. Clarksville Northeast- Week 9

MSURacer

Just let him be.

It's either a poor attempt at trolling or someone who's obviously bitter about something (probably getting their rear end handed to them). Earlier in this very thread, he said Rossview was a "great" team for beating Northeast, but all of the sudden, they aren't all that good since we barely beat them.

Just a troll from cheatham county.

Oh I apologize. Henry County is the greatest team in the state. They'd beat Ensworth, Maryville, Fulton, and Oakland handily. The games would be "mercy rule" at halftime.

Is that better?

Nobody is saying that. You just have your jimmies rustled over HC for some reason. I understand if you're from Cheatham County though. HC owned them back in the 10aaa days. HC isthe best 5A has to offer at this point in the season. It doesn't mean much come playoff time but for now HC deserves all the credit it gets.

East Hamilton, Knoxville West, Ooltewah, Oak Ridge, Anderson Co., Campbell Co., Rhea Co., etc. are not "Rossview". 

Memphis East and Memphis Melrose are more than capable of beating Henry County as well.  Henry County didn't exactly blow Ridgeway off of the field. 

Questions:

1   Just so I'll know, what weaknesses do you perceive with Henry County?

2   I assume your use of the term " "Rossview" " suggests you believe the other 7 schools you list are superior and on a higher competitive plane than Henry County?

3   Could you elaborate on the capabilities of Memphis Melrose and East?

4   Do you realize you are about to step in something?

5   What term would you use that best describes the manner in which Henry County prevailed over Ridgeway?  Nipped?  Slipped past?  Escaped defeat?

liberty played melrose in memphis b4 the season...and a few hours later ridgeway...ridgeway is exponentially better than melrose...and HC beat them...i couldnt believe it...but the patriots did what they had to do and won...

melrose doesnt have the size to make their speed a factor if this game were to be played...

Who are the best players for NE? Who should I be looking for Friday night?

Their main man is QB-  Outside LB .Nortrell Pardue.He's fast,strong,shifty and throws well.At WB and cornerback is Dontavious Fort-Merriweather a major contributor last year Seniors Boring and Raymond are the two returning offensive linemen. A couple of 300 pounders finish out the line.

GO BIG RED

Their main man is QB-  Outside LB .Nortrell Pardue.He's fast,strong,shifty and throws well.At WB and cornerback is Dontavious Fort-Merriweather a major contributor last year Seniors Boring and Raymond are the two returning offensive linemen. A couple of 300 pounders finish out the line.

GO BIG RED

OldDevil  there QB burned us over and over again with the option read.  He isn't as good as Reeves-Maybin BUT he is a very very good player.

OldDevil  there QB burned us over and over again with the option read.  He isn't as good as Reeves-Maybin BUT he is a very very good player.

I've heard the same. Not quite as good as the "other Jalen" but still a very talented football player. Practice has been good this week so far, looking for the Big Red to come out ready to take care of business. Wasn't there another Merriweather for NE a few years ago that was a stud?