Gordonsville vs Trousdale (This Marshall Man vs that Creasy Man

slimshady

Look, no one gave G-ville a chance. I don't think a person could ask for much more than what we got.

A win would've been nice, but I saw effort and fight I hadn't seen all year.

Had they played like this earlier, we would've beat lancaster, and possibly Westy and Upperman.

TC is the best team we've played.

No doubt croz sounds like the boys manned up!I didnt do a prediction but i would have thought TC would have won convincingly.TC doesnt want no part of that GCA team that showed up at GB last night.I was thouroughly impressed.

Congrats to the Jackets! 9-0 District Champs. Our defense did not play well. G'vile played hard as usual vs TC.

Offense made the difference. Harper had 175 yds., Cason had 87.

Not the blowout some predicted, but 12 usually is enough. Breather next week, then on to RBS & the playoffs.

Good luck next week to all the haters on the sidelines. You folks are funny. Sour grape stains are hard to get out.

Trousdale by 50...

Football genius...

Nice effort from our Tigers last night!

What i post, ain't always what i mean...checkout the big ones standings...i might know a little more than you think... :popcorneater:

BTW...number 15 was the difference for the Tigers offense, without him this game gets real ugly...is this his first game this season?

Good hard fought game by the Tigers. Gotta give props where it's due. Good luck the rest of the way. Effort like that will be rewarded come playoffs.

Our men have got to keep working to get better to play complete games..not half efforts. Defensive performances like that will get us eliminated early in playoffs. No excuse for that Gville team to put up that many points. Fortunately our offense could score at will. Not gonna say much more than that cause if you don't have anything good to say, then.....