Signal Mountain vs Greeneville

voldevil

While GHS is a very good team, they are not the "real" team in 4a. That moniker is reserved for a team located a little further southwest from Greeneville. They are called the Falcons, everybody will soon know they are the "real" team in 4a. As far as this game, I like the Devils by 28.

your in for a rude awakening my friend. Greeneville is THE KING OF 4A!

your in for a rude awakening my friend. Greeneville is THE KING OF 4A!

Not gonna lose any sleep over it either way.  I'm just trying to get yall to go ahead and accept the fact that FHS will come in and pretty much do as they please against the Devils.  Any other year, this GHS team probably would be the favorite, but this year, this is the year of the Falcon Part 2!

Hey radio analyst...you aren't by chance one of the radio guys for Fulton that was whining like a little girl that had just finished second in the county fair pageant are you? Now if that's not you...I apologize up front but if it was you and Fulton is so unbeatable then why all the snivling? Fulton is no doubt great this year but you guys haven't seen a team all year with speed to match you...coaches that can school you and a defense that...while they admittedly haven't seen an offense in the same stratasphere as Fulton's.... WILL punch you in the face and WILL NOT be in awe of you...go ahead and have that gold mailed in and when its all said and done don't get your panties in a was if it gets lost in the mail and ends up smack dab in the middle of Greene county...nothing is a given in this world ESPECIALLY in the world of HS football

Hey radio analyst...you aren't by chance one of the radio guys for Fulton that was whining like a little girl that had just finished second in the county fair pageant are you? Now if that's not you...I apologize up front but if it was you and Fulton is so unbeatable then why all the snivling? Fulton is no doubt great this year but you guys haven't seen a team all year with speed to match you...coaches that can school you and a defense that...while they admittedly haven't seen an offense in the same stratasphere as Fulton's.... WILL punch you in the face and WILL NOT be in awe of you...go ahead and have that gold mailed in and when its all said and done don't get your panties in a was if it gets lost in the mail and ends up smack dab in the middle of Greene county...nothing is a given in this world ESPECIALLY in the world of HS football

I am not.  I have nothing to do with FHS.  Just a football fan voicing my opinion.  I've seen both play, and FHS is the TOTAL package.  They can fly, and they are very physical.  GHS is a very good team, and like I said, any other year would be favored the take it all, but I just don't see any position that they are better than FHS, besides QB, and the kid from GHS isn't the athlete the kid from FHS is.

While GHS is a very good team, they are not the "real" team in 4a.  That moniker is reserved for a team located a little further southwest from Greeneville.  They are called the Falcons, everybody will soon know they are the "real" team in 4a.  As far as this game, I like the Devils by 28.

Come on man,this is a football board.Who uses words like moniker when your talking high school football.The last time I heard anything close to that at a football game,was in a joke about Bill Clinton.So if your going to tag "moniker" on any team,I'd just as soon it not be the Devils anyway.That term can gladly go toward to team closer to Arkansas.

Come on man,this is a football board.Who uses words like moniker when your talking high school football.The last time I heard anything close to that at a football game,was in a joke about Bill Clinton.So if your going to tag "moniker" on any team,I'd just as soon it not be the Devils anyway.That term can gladly go toward to team closer to Arkansas.

bahahahaha.....A lewinsky joke, havent heard one of those in ages...thanks , i needed that.