Tellico at Greenback

orngnblk

This is gonna be a tough game...I believe in the Bears we will have to see how they do on Friday...I am just excited if you remember at the begining of the year I said I hope we competed in the district. We are currently in 2nd place and have beat an unbeaten Midway team and a Rockwood team that only lost to Oneida. I am very excited for these boys. I understand that we have to win this one Friday night for some of you to completely buy in. I do feel we have gained some respect.....I DO NOT think we get beat in this game by 28 that is crazy talk but keep it up we will print some of it off and hand it to the boys....The Murphy's fair book had us 7th in the district in the preseaon...That poll I believe is a coaches poll...Wonder what they are thinking now????  GO BEARS!!!!!!!

I would say the Bears have gotten the attention of everyone following 1A2A football. While I am predicting a GB win, if some bozo wants to spot me 28 points, me and a couple of Ben Franklins will be rooting for the Bears ( at least to cover the spread ) . I don't believe anyone could make a credible case GB is 4 TDs better than the Bears. They are looking pretty even at the moment to me, GB has the home field which is worth a few points. Likely GB will need all the points they can get. GB in a close one.

I agree with you maj, 21 or 28 point GB win I don't see happening at all.  I believe they Bears want this game and feel if they play hard 4 qtrs Friday they will win.  They are focused on the job they have in front of them.  Look forward to the game.  Go Bears!!

Agreed that Tellico has struggled with the spread some but when I watched Greenback in the Oneida game on TV they are not the same spread team without their starting qb. That qb they have plays and runs hard but his throwing is very suspect. If the tailback is out then whose gonna carry the load for the Cherokees? Bears have to control the line of scrimmage in this one, Greenbacks line is avg at best IMO and if they can do that the bears come away victorious