Fulton vs Ensworth

Vols1234

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Troll vols1234 ... hey Gerry , you know how many times Maryville has lost in a SCRIMMAGE game ? Seriously vols1234 , you want attention this bad ?

Now I have hurt a Maryville fans feelings. All I am going off of is your coach's comments. He apolgized to Coach Bowers and stated that he thought his guys would be up for this and apparently they are not. Trust me there are plenty of teams that would want to be in Maryville shoes where they have to find the only in the state that is better than them.

Now I have hurt a Maryville fans feelings. All I am going off of is your coach's comments. He apolgized to Coach Bowers and stated that he thought his guys would be up for this and apparently they are not. Trust me there are plenty of teams that would want to be in Maryville shoes where they have to find the only in the state that is better than them.

I guess you never even thought about what that Scrimmage did for Maryville did you ? lol , My feelings aren't hurt at all Gerry , I'm a Maryville fan , we're used to wannabes talking about how bad they would beat us in these Imaginary Games . You could only wish your team was what Maryville is .

I hate seein imaginary games. I amm a fulton fan and I say let this fulton team be great do not ruin them by comparing them to small college teams like ensworth. Of course ensworth would beat fulton but guess what we don't play them so it will never matter. This is probably the best team in our history please don't take their shine by comparing them to Maryville or ensworth. They could compete with both but it is not a battle that should be won or lost on coach t.

I hate seein imaginary games. I amm a fulton fan and I say let this fulton team be great do not ruin them by comparing them to small college teams like ensworth. Of course ensworth would beat fulton but guess what we don't play them so it will never matter. This is probably the best team in our history please don't take their shine by comparing them to Maryville or ensworth. They could compete with both but it is not a battle that should be won or lost on coach t.

Exactly FHS , us Maryville fans want to pull for Fulton , I can't believe all the know it alls who can see the turnout of these imaginary games , hopefully Maryville Fans will be down at Cookeville pulling for Fulton , like we always do when they're there .