Fulton vs Ensworth

Vols1234

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming nothing really unexpected happens, and the bracket pans out like it ought to, Fulton-Greeneville in the playoffs should make for a really entertaining game. It's the sort of game where, if you're an objective bystander, it looks like Train A and Train B leaving their respective stations, and heading straight at each other at 100 mph for two months. I love those match-ups where you don't have to decide who wins on a message board. Can't wait!

No because that's obviously Fulton lol........just ask the powerhouses like Powell, Austin-East, Gatlinburg-Pittman, and Union County!

Powell beat CAK by a point. Fulton's best win is over Powell. Alcoa beat CAK by 50. Maryville beat Alcoa by 30.

Do you not believe that Maryville would just as impressively roll through the same schedule that Fulton has faced? Alcoa would too for that matter!

Fulton posters are starting to remind me of Greeneville posters from a few years ago!

I don't think it is Fulton fans saying all this we will beat this team or that, the few fans that I do know are die hards and VERY humble. Fulton has a really good team this year, could they beat the recruiting machine of Ensworth I doubt it and they shouldn't be able too. One has a small inner city zone and the other has a recruiting territory bigger than most 1AA colleges so its not apples and apples IMO. When you have players from various counties playing teams with players from various streets its not a really fair playing field I don't believe... And yes Maryville, Alcoa, Greeneville all would have had good success playing Fulton schedule, they can't help that teams on there schedule aren't playing well. They (Fulton) wanted to play one of those mentioned teams but the other side didn't have same desire.

Maryville and Ensworth by a bunch over the black pigeons!

I don't know so much about that the "bunch" comment, one of those teams would have their hands FULL. Now most years I would agree with this post ALOT, this year not so much... They lead the state in both offense (60 ppg) and defense (3 ppg). I don't follow stats much but I doubt this is done every year. Before one says it I know stats don't win games.

I don't know so much about that the "bunch" comment, one of those teams would have their hands FULL. Now most years I would agree with this post ALOT, this year not so much... They lead the state in both offense (60 ppg) and defense (3 ppg). I don't follow stats much but I doubt this is done every year. Before one says it I know stats don't win games.

Fulton would have been undefeated last year as well, if it were not for Knox West and Alcoa. Interesting that Fulton drop both this season. Both West and Alcoa would give Fulton fits this year. Maryville would yes.......Win by a "bunch"!

Fulton would have been undefeated last year as well, if it were not for Knox West and Alcoa. Interesting that Fulton drop both this season. Both West and Alcoa would give Fulton fits this year. Maryville would yes.......Win by a "bunch"!

Might want to check your sources on "who dropped who" schedule wise with BOTH of those mentioned teams. Both of those mentioned teams are solid this year but one is not quiet what they were last year, Fulton on other hand is FAR better than they were last year... Last year I would say Maryville would win by a bunch this year well we will have to agree to disagree. It won't happen so no need to get in a big debate. I know its hard for you to respect anyone out of BC or if anyone outside of BC gets mentioned as "good" but on occasion teams outside BC do field good teams.

No because that's obviously Fulton lol........just ask the powerhouses like Powell, Austin-East, Gatlinburg-Pittman, and Union County!

Powell beat CAK by a point. Fulton's best win is over Powell. Alcoa beat CAK by 50. Maryville beat Alcoa by 30.

Do you not believe that Maryville would just as impressively roll through the same schedule that Fulton has faced? Alcoa would too for that matter!

Fulton posters are starting to remind me of Greeneville posters from a few years ago!

Thats cause Greeneville was great a few years ago.. As far as Ensworth vs Fulton, im taking Ensworth. Too strong up front with just as good of athletes at skill positions as Fulton. 

BC .. Fulton didnt drop either .... Im glad West was honest and understand them saying they didnt want injuries in non conference .. Alcoa used some excuse as a disagreement with AD at Fulton .. hogwash !!  And no way Fulton beats Ensworth