Fulton vs Ensworth

Vols1234

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate seein imaginary games. I amm a fulton fan and I say let this fulton team be great do not ruin them by comparing them to small college teams like ensworth. Of course ensworth would beat fulton but guess what we don't play them so it will never matter. This is probably the best team in our history please don't take their shine by comparing them to Maryville or ensworth. They could compete with both but it is not a battle that should be won or lost on coach t.

I agree completely FHS!

Didn't Ensworth beat the #1 rated team in the country earlier this year?

No because that's obviously Fulton lol........just ask the powerhouses like Powell, Austin-East, Gatlinburg-Pittman, and Union County!

Powell beat CAK by a point. Fulton's best win is over Powell. Alcoa beat CAK by 50. Maryville beat Alcoa by 30.

Do you not believe that Maryville would just as impressively roll through the same schedule that Fulton has faced? Alcoa would too for that matter!

Fulton posters are starting to remind me of Greeneville posters from a few years ago!

No because that's obviously Fulton lol........just ask the powerhouses like Powell, Austin-East, Gatlinburg-Pittman, and Union County!

Powell beat CAK by a point. Fulton's best win is over Powell. Alcoa beat CAK by 50. Maryville beat Alcoa by 30.

Do you not believe that Maryville would just as impressively roll through the same schedule that Fulton has faced? Alcoa would too for that matter!

Fulton posters are starting to remind me of Greeneville posters from a few years ago!

Fulton has undressed every single opponent by half time. Your point would be validated if we didnt murder everyone we played. Don't forget farragut and central two playoff teams both beat by at least 7 tds. I will let my team continue to shine winning by 45 plus each game.

I think the only advantage Fulton has over Ensworth is team speed. Ensworth is great because of their line.

Too funny. U of E's defense is rock solid. Ya can't get the Rock across the chalk. Their O-line is good but the down 3 are the best I've seen. Teem speed? You're kidding right? U of E by a lot. We've seen the backsides of both of them.... :ph34r:

I'm a Fulton fan. But let's be honest Ensworth would probably beat Fulton. I love the falcons and I'm enjoying this season as much as anyone and I would love to see this game. But let's not get too big of a head. Ensworth literally can get the best athletes around metro Nashville and Fulton has about 900 students that are zoned for them and they have to find the gems in what they get. This Fulton team is one you see about every 25 years. They are just the best team Knoxville has seen in a while and they are getting a lot if hype and they deserve every bit of it.

Edited by beastmode89

Too funny. U of E's defense is rock solid. Ya can't get the Rock across the chalk. Their O-line is good but the down 3 are the best I've seen. Teem speed? You're kidding right? U of E by a lot. We've seen the backsides of both of them.... :ph34r:

I probably worded it wrong but I was meaning the OLine and DLine. My brother and a friend saw the Maryville vs Ensworth scrimmage. They both told me they never saw a high school team better on the LOS. Ensworth is solid everywhere else. Fulton has 4 guys who can take it to the house on any play.

Edited by REBELRON

I haven't seen Fulton play so no comment one way or the other there, but I did watch the Vandy-UGA game and watch Robinette play pretty darn well against an elite SEC defense in his first start as a RS freshman.  Maryville hasn't really missed a beat since he graduated either.  "Game" Maryville would look a lot different from "Scrimmage" Maryville.