South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

Who really knows how good Jasper is?? Tell me 1 Team they have Played that we can base how Good they May be?? if Lankford has as many attempts as Zeman he would be 400 yards + ahead of Zeman.

Pretty sure that Lankford and Zemen are close on the amount of carries they have.  Zemen has more but there isn't that big of a difference.  Lankford is more explosive so he should have more yards IMO.

tell me how you know the kid didn't have had a hurt hand , arm or shoulder ? That reaching the bottom of the barrel right there. I could say something I know about a MC incident but it would get a kid in trouble. For you to start singling out an observation you had without knowing the details is reaching a little low. You are scraping the barrel if that's all you can come up with,

I will tell you just how I could tell and tell you how my son saw him.  He got up on the wall and was waving his arms up and down to the fans after the game.  pretty sure if he was hurt then he would have went to the locker room.  I am not scraping the barrel, just telling of an observation that my son had.  If he was hurt then that's my fault.  I know he will be one of the best players on the field Friday night that's for sure.

No you wrong playa all due respect. It's in the books call the TimesFreePress and get the Facts.

Ok, I did a little digging without having to call the free press.  I broke in to roys house and stole his murphy fair books from the mid nineties and here is what I found and I turned out to be right on the money.  In 5A 1. Brentwood acad. 2. Riverdale and 3 was Oak Ridge.  Soddy was ranked eighth in the preaseason.  Soddy was 3-1 when we played them, so they wouldn't have been one.  Rhea was unranked in the preseason and they were 3-3 so it is highly unlikely they were one.  Baylor was the second game of the year but they were 4A meaning they wouldn't have been 1 because that was during Clevelands time of dominance.  Shelbyville Was preseason number 4 meaning they could have been close to number one, but they were 4A so that means that they wouldn't have been because Cleveland was.  Matter of fact Their only two losses were to us and Cleveland that year, finishing 11-2.

Getting back on topic, Sp should win.  They have a senior dominated team, Marion a junior.  They have more playmakers, more speed and better tradition.  Mc will have to have some turnovers in order to win.  Our Qb will have to play with poise and play well under pressure.  I don't think it will be a blow out like many pirates do, but I could be wrong.

Gonna be a good game you just got to believe that. I hope SP comes out hungry like last Friday and can play like a real team and pull out a win. MC is good they have #24 #1 running the ball and a few more playmakers. I hear over and over about #1 the young man is a greart player but I don't think folks are giving #24 respect. He is a huge threat that contributes to #1 success.good luck to both teams: let's pray for a safe game with no injuries! I for one would like to see us on Friday and MC on Saturday in Cookeville