South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

It doesnt get any better than this. High school football at its best under the Friday Night Lights. Tonight, two great teams will leave it all on the field. Cousin against cousin, friend against friend, its going to be a great battle. The Warriors are out to prove they have RETURNED and the Pirates look to prove they are STILL on TOP. Having played in this rivalry and now cheering for this rivalry, you cant ask for anything better. Best of luck to both teams........

Pirates 35

Warriors 19

Guess what? ITS GAMEDAY BABY!!!! ITS TIME ITS TIME FOR THIS TEAM TO PUT THAT PURPLE STAMP IN THE PIRATE BOOK. No matter what happens tonight I am very proud of these young men. Especially the ones that grew up to be men. The young guys that filled in when needed and the coaches that stepped in to the unknown and didn't let the ship sink. We may have taken on some water but we're still sailing toward the gold. Now that all the Pirate reference are over, jasper here comes the bad guys. All the criminal, all the church goers, policemen, fireman, legends, and nobodies but we are all wearing orange and black. GO PIRATES. RESPECT! if you don't give it freely we will rip it out your dang throat!!

Edited by MrLegit

Guess what? ITS GAMEDAY BABY!!!! ITS TIME ITS TIME FOR THIS TEAM TO PUT THAT PURPLE STAMP IN THE PIRATE BOOK. No matter what happens tonight I am very proud of these young men. Especially the ones that grew up to be men. The young guys that filled in when needed and the coaches that stepped in to the unknown and didn't let the ship sink. We may have taken on some water but we're still sailing toward the gold. Now that all the Pirate reference are over, jasper here comes the bad guys. All the criminal, all the church goers, policemen, fireman, legends, and nobodies but we are all wearing orange and black. GO PIRATES. RESPECT! if you don't give it freely we will rip it out your dang throat!!

Quit living through teenagers. You lost four times to the Warriors and can't get over it. Move on. 

I heard the warriors put some banners up at Beene Stadiun last night

that's alright I'm sure they enjoy all those Pirate Pride signs. Don't you just love this week. In all seriousness tonight J Lankford or Zeaman step to the front in Mr Football run because these 2 teams matter. No stat makers or cupcakes.

Well its game day and week 10 should always be like this with a great rivalry game for a championship. Its no better way to get teams ready for long playoff runs. As far as this game goes, its going to be a very interesting matchup. We at Boyd Buchanan played a tough schedule with the possibility after the night to have played 8 teams that will be in this year's playoff and without a doubt SP was the best of those teams. I told my friend who is on staff at SP that they were much improved over last year if with anything their maturity. I know some have bashed them this season but it was very noticeable how much they have grown up.

SP will bring the athletes to the game but more impressive is the development of their O-line who looked overmatched at times last season. They struggled against Hixson, but since have gathered theirselves to become a strong unit. There is no doubt SP will score tonight the question will be can they get off the field to do so.

Marion coming into the game has played a soft schedule, but lets get one thing correct that has nothing to do with how good Marion is. I like to poke fun at the Warrior fans just to be funny, but they know like we all do that they have a shot at going a long way playoff time. They will need to get its running game going so they can control the clock and keep the SP offense off the field. Marion's defense is better than most think and the SP fans will see that tonight.

Overall these two teams are two of the best chances we have in the Chattanooga area of going to the Boro, so this will be a great game. Those who are predicting a blow out will only be correct if one team turns it over a bunch tonight....with that said...if its a clean game this one should be a great one......

My Prediction is....South Pitt 34 Marion County 28