TCA vs Riverside

Intense

I agree.  As it is pretty well decided how 15A will turn out, here is to an injury free game.  It would please me greatly to see three 15a teams standing tall going into week three of the playoffs.  Of course, then all bets would be off.  LOL

yep pulling for all of us until we meet one another then the gloves come off. lol

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does look like the Cards are down the road for either TCA or Riverside. Things are about to get very interesting in high school football. I know people complain about TSSAA and the playoff system, and sometimes my teams have gotten the bad slot, but I like the idea that several teams still have the dream of a state championship in late October. A very few years ago, Huntingdon got hot in late October and a 6-4 team went to the state championship game, and I think they won! A lot of teams are still in it. Not saying that's going to happen here but it "ain't over til it's over." 

Well Friday is finally here!  The last regular season game for this year,  I feel Riverside shakes off the rust which showed last week to give TCA a competive game.  Not many will predict a Panther victory & it's understandable with the success TCA is having, but I for one think the boys from the river will pack a punch tonight that will bring them home a victory & send them into the playoffs on a high note.  Riverside  35 - 31.  Good luck to both teams & come out injury free

Riverside is a very physical team, especially on the line of scrimmage ! Don't think they can stop the air attack of the sweatervesters but you private hosers better strap up tight ! The monsoon game at riverside was the most physical contest besides Hardin county that the Cardinals faced all season . I'm rooting for the Panthers but my gut says TCA by 2 TD's!

If you can't make it to the game tonight, you can listen in on WDVW 105.3fm.  Stan Gerard will have the call of this game to decide the District 15A title.  The Countdown To Kickoff Pregame Show begins at 6:30pm,  Kickoff is slated for 7pm central time.  The weather will be perfect for high school football.  You can also listen in online at http://www.gracebroadcasting.com . 

Enjoy the broadcast.

Riverside is a very physical team, especially on the line of scrimmage ! Don't think they can stop the air attack of the sweatervesters but you private hosers better strap up tight ! The monsoon game at riverside was the most physical contest besides Hardin county that the Cardinals faced all season . I'm rooting for the Panthers but my gut says TCA by 2 TD's!

Boo Redrage!!!

I just hope its a good game. If Riverside comes to play and can limit quick/long passing it could be close but If not, it could get ugly. Riverside needs to chew up the clock though. Luke Ward hasn't been 100% in about a month now and looks downright horrible/painful to watch if he has to run hurt. Literally watched him in one game have to quick skip his way down the field. If he isn't 100%, I see it being a win for TCA, and by big points.