Riverdale won,Aydelott must be gone!

hardtackle

Coach A's two fan boys are the ones who said he is 'retiring' after this year. I certainly HOPE so. The once proud program can come back. Just a matter of Mr. Nolan wanting it to. The biggest thing that surprises me is the fact Mr. Nolan has kept Coach A so long.

One thing will be interesting to see how the selection process goes this time. Also is the 'rumors' true that Mr. Nolan REALLY wants the next new High School to be built shortly.

Going to be a fun off season for those of us who can post. LOL

I read about it on here, just like you did. I have no inside knowledge whatsoever. It would be a hoot if its just a bunch of nonsense and he is not going anywhere. If that comes out, I sure hope you are sitting down when you hear. 

LOD, if your going to make statements, please make sure you are up to date. For one thing, you didn't even know coach A has been living in Murfreesboro for a couple years now. Another is he has been coaching the freshman during practice for the last four years. He was also at all the games, even the Lions Bowl. Even though I don't agree with everything he does, I believe he does care about the kids.

Now that is a good post. 

If you like your coach, you can keep your coach! :popcorneater:

This may be one of the best coaching jobs Coach A has done. Not many teams would have improved and finished like this team did, Players and coaches are to be praised. Very nice job. And yes, we do like our coach and hope he stays. I do know there are many schools who would like to have him as their coach. 

This may be one of the best coaching jobs Coach A has done. Not many teams would have improved and finished like this team did, Players and coaches are to be praised. Very nice job. And yes, we do like our coach and hope he stays. I do know there are many schools who would like to have him as their coach. 

I feel fairly certain that Riverdale will be Aydellot's last stop. Read into that what you will.

I have nothing against coach "A" or Riverdale, and am also not a "A" or Riverdale fan either. Sort of neutral on this... but have to point out that Oakland lost a huge chunk of their zone to sea-gull and they still won a gold ball in 2008 and may win one again this year in spite of having a very predictable non-creative coach especially when it comes to offense.

Oakland's zone is all of Rutherford County.

I agree. I am just saying that there are plenty and more than plenty that would like for coach A to be their coach. He will coach again, just not in Tennessee. Read into that what you will.

I agree. A team can do a heckuva lot worse than Aydellot. Wouldnt be suprised for him to take his tennessee pension and move across to kentucky. I think he would do well there