Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Man you ain't kidding, Boyd has been my slapping stick all year boy they shut my month tonight., The Owls play terrible, selfish ball ,there p/g is not a floor general but a me me me. Coach Montgomery, is not doing a good job playing to many small guards, no inside present at all. He got out coach bad and Boyd just hit the free throws and the owls have no fundament to there game and that's on the coach. Congrats to Boyd you are the man of the hours.

The Basketball Guards of Ooltewah got out coached, outplayed, and winded....like I stated earlier, you cant play 5 to 7 guys and play man the whole game and expect to win.....We made the Bucs look  better than they really are....no pund intended.. but the Bucs will get taken to the woodshed tomorrow.........smart coaching by the Bucs to sub in and out to keep fresh legs...unlike the guard-only Owls....we did have a 10pt lead at the start of the 4th....like at Bradley....and the rotation got shorter...,even with one guy  barfing in the trash and a hard fall by another who whimpered for missing open layups......they continued to play and miss shot after shot.....didnt get back in transition too busy pouting over missed shots....and when you are missing wide open, uncontested layups....YOU ARE OUT OF GAS!!!HAVE A SEAT....we have fresh legs on the pine that are very capable of giving the 1st team a breather....Can we run a play???pic n roll, back door, because the 5 out was not getting it done down the stretch....even  Lebron and Kobe need a rest....Cmon CoachT...Im pullin for ya...but you will have to do a better job knowing when to identify that your players are tired......Our JV team could beat this team....they go 10 deep...not knocking Bucs but not a believer.....

The Basketball Guards of Ooltewah got out coached, outplayed, and winded....like I stated earlier, you cant play 5 to 7 guys and play man the whole game and expect to win.....We made the Bucs look better than they really are....no pund intended.. but the Bucs will get taken to the woodshed tomorrow.........smart coaching by the Bucs to sub in and out to keep fresh legs...unlike the guard-only Owls....we did have a 10pt lead at the start of the 4th....like at Bradley....and the rotation got shorter...,even with one guy barfing in the trash and a hard fall by another who whimpered for missing open layups......they continued to play and miss shot after shot.....didnt get back in transition too busy pouting over missed shots....and when you are missing wide open, uncontested layups....YOU ARE OUT OF GAS!!!HAVE A SEAT....we have fresh legs on the pine that are very capable of giving the 1st team a breather....Can we run a play???pic n roll, back door, because the 5 out was not getting it done down the stretch....even Lebron and Kobe need a rest....Cmon CoachT...Im pullin for ya...but you will have to do a better job knowing when to identify that your players are tired......Our JV team could beat this team....they go 10 deep...not knocking Bucs but not a believer.....

You lose to Boyd and you are not a believer in them? They are undefeated beating both Baylor and now Ooltewah. C'mon Man. These boys have been playing together for 4 years. Tuner may get a surprise tomorrow. Then what? They are still a fluke. You obviously need some basketball 101 classes. Oh, and this is coming from a referee of 18 yrs.

The Basketball Guards of Ooltewah got out coached, outplayed, and winded....like I stated earlier, you cant play 5 to 7 guys and play man the whole game and expect to win.....We made the Bucs look better than they really are....no pund intended.. but the Bucs will get taken to the woodshed tomorrow.........smart coaching by the Bucs to sub in and out to keep fresh legs...unlike the guard-only Owls....we did have a 10pt lead at the start of the 4th....like at Bradley....and the rotation got shorter...,even with one guy barfing in the trash and a hard fall by another who whimpered for missing open layups......they continued to play and miss shot after shot.....didnt get back in transition too busy pouting over missed shots....and when you are missing wide open, uncontested layups....YOU ARE OUT OF GAS!!!HAVE A SEAT....we have fresh legs on the pine that are very capable of giving the 1st team a breather....Can we run a play???pic n roll, back door, because the 5 out was not getting it done down the stretch....even Lebron and Kobe need a rest....Cmon CoachT...Im pullin for ya...but you will have to do a better job knowing when to identify that your players are tired......Our JV team could beat this team....they go 10 deep...not knocking Bucs but not a believer.....

Believe.

Very Classy

Looking at the teams i thought the owls would blow the Bucs out untill i saw that their coach didnt play a big man...the owls are loaded and this guy only played guards the entire night!!!! This guy at boyd did a heck of a coaching job and 22 played with.fire the entire night even when they were down... i found myself cheering for boyd because they could have easily laid down but they fought all night ....Tank sucks as a coach

Looking at the teams i thought the owls would blow the Bucs out untill i saw that their coach didnt play a big man...the owls are loaded and this guy only played guards the entire night!!!! This guy at boyd did a heck of a coaching job and 22 played with.fire the entire night even when they were down... i found myself cheering for boyd because they could have easily laid down but they fought all night ....Tank sucks as a coach

I wouldn't go that far on "judging" Tank..this is his 1st year as head coach and he made some errors last night..heck he will continue to learn how to coach (even the experienced coaches make mistakes) and he probably was trying to use his experience of his playing days with Tommy Fox and him at ND..he will do OK especially if he uses this as a "teaching moment".

You lose to Boyd and you are not a believer in them? They are undefeated beating both Baylor and now Ooltewah. C'mon Man. These boys have been playing together for 4 years. Tuner may get a surprise tomorrow. Then what? They are still a fluke. You obviously need some basketball 101 classes. Oh, and this is coming from a referee of 18 yrs.

Its not so much about the Bucs winning...its about the Owls and how they lost...they lost the same way at bradley having a 10 point lead going into the 4th and run out of gas and lose because of the short rotation... I know a loss from just a over all better team and a bonehead loss....Owls have no inside presence and still dominated pretty much the entire game until they ran outta gas...and I dont see alot in the middle from Boyd either......yes you will run the table in your district but you will see what Im talkin about tonight when a team gets beat by a overall balanced better team......good luck...,

I'm pullin for Tank and hopefully that was t teachable moment and an embarrassment to lose to a 1a school who had no big men and beat you at your own game by running you off the court in the last minutes of the 4th qtr.ROTATING for fresh legs!!!#SMH

I'm real when it comes to basketball and I know the Owls wouldnt get by Tyner because they are the better team...they got one our best 3pt shooters on their team who he got tired of that style of run and gun with no counter punch basketball and Greald is the best coach in town... they can play fast or slow with some inside presence....alot of confidence was gained last night ....but not enough to pull of an upset....