Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

You answered your own question: "this is the post season and anything can happen". I have not seen McCentral play this year but I do know that Chatt Central can score, has a bench and can shoot the 3. They are young but very experienced and athletic. Earlier in the year they also were without some key players. Chatt Central's record will fool a lot of folks and I would not be surprised if they left Englewood with a win! Just my opinion.

I say this because MCentral may be better this year than last.  They came in second to Howard last year, missising a close range shot to win in Championship.  I am a pretty humble guy, but I still think it will be tough to come into the roundhouse and win.  Was East Ridge game an upset by Chatt. Cent.?

I say this because MCentral may be better this year than last.  They came in second to Howard last year, missising a close range shot to win in Championship.  I am a pretty humble guy, but I still think it will be tough to come into the roundhouse and win.  Was East Ridge game an upset by Chatt. Cent.?

You could be right especially after the comment by 'pounderfan1'. I know it is always tough to win on an opponents home court(tough but not impossible). In 2011 Sequoyah won the 5-AA title with a record of 25-4 and played Tyner in the 1st round of the Region which the Rams won 64-51. I wouldn't say it was an upset..the teams split during the regular season and ERidge had all of their players back from a previous discipline.

You could be right especially after the comment by 'pounderfan1'. I know it is always tough to win on an opponents home court(tough but not impossible). In 2011 Sequoyah won the 5-AA title with a record of 25-4 and played Tyner in the 1st round of the Region which the Rams won 64-51. I wouldn't say it was an upset..the teams split during the regular season and ERidge had all of their players back from a previous discipline.

It is hard to get a beat on this one because their is no real common opponents.  Good luck to all!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS STILL PLAYING AND THE ONES WHO HAVE TO TRAVEL TO THE TOP SEEDS....HOPEFULLY WE WILL HAVE AN UPSET SOMEWHERE...

The Owls could pull a upset, but I don't see it happing, have to play hard owls losses by 12 Central going to get killed they play Rec. Streetball, while Mcminn wins by 25 plays structure ball.  Boyd is going to roll, by 30  CSAS going to roll by 20  East Ridge should win by 15, Tyner wins easy by has much has they want to. Notre dame losses by 25. Sale creek wins by 8

The Owls could pull a upset, but I don't see it happing, have to play hard owls losses by 12 Central going to get killed they play Rec. Streetball, while Mcminn wins by 25 plays structure ball.  Boyd is going to roll, by 30  CSAS going to roll by 20  East Ridge should win by 15, Tyner wins easy by has much has they want to. Notre dame losses by 25. Sale creek wins by 8

Central almost made it a 6-AA sweep. Score was 64-61. Pounder fans give us the 411 on how the game was handled. It's on to ERidge on Tuesday. Brainerd vs McCentral at 6pm followed by the

Tyner/ E.Ridge game.

Central almost made it a 6-AA sweep. Score was 64-61. Pounder fans give us the 411 on how the game was handled. It's on to ERidge on Tuesday. Brainerd vs McCentral at 6pm followed by the

Tyner/ E.Ridge game.

Central played crazy wild ball but it almost worked in there favor,  Ref wasn't to kind at the end and Central didn't have anyone to finish the game at the end, good year for the young pounders, look for big things out of them next year.

Congrats to all 3 Bradley County teams from District 5 AAA for winning in opening round of the Region 3AAA tournament. Walker Valley & Cleveland won at home & last year's Region 3AAA Tournament Champ Bradley Bears went up to Cookeville and beat Cookeville on their floor for the second time this season. Unfortunately, #4 seed Ooltewah wasn't able to beat Dist. 6's #1 seed, Stone Memorial, so they are done for the year.

Edited by FootballFan51

Congrats to all 3 Bradley County teams from District 5 AAA for winning in opening round of the Region 3AAA tournament. Walker Valley & Cleveland won at home & last year's Region 3AAA Tournament Champ Bradley Bears went up to Cookeville and beat Cookeville on their floor for the second time this season. Unfortunately, #4 seed Ooltewah wasn't able to beat Dist. 6's #1 seed, Stone Mountain, so they are done for the year.

Good Grief people. We are STONE MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL. We are from Crossville, TN. We have been to the state tournament 2 out of the last 3 years. I thought Tony Jones was the only one that couldn't get it right.