Round 1: Tellico Plains @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oneida by 7. 

Oneida is a great place to watch a football game. By the way, Greenback's stadium is a dump! I just don't get the love for it. This is not the 1960s. Maybe part of the reason I think that is that EVERY TIME I have been there it has been raining, or it has been cold. 

I was pretty happy that there was a Wal-Mart in Oneida. I needed some hot hands, and they worked pretty good. 

Pujo, odd # are we kicking a lot of field goals ?

That kicker is pretty dang good ole Cleatless one. Thats a huge plus in close games.This one shouldn,t be that close. That being said, those fellers fooled me pretty badly one time this year. Nothing is out of the question in a football game. I'ma pulling for you regardless.

Oneida by 7. 

Oneida is a great place to watch a football game. By the way, Greenback's stadium is a dump! I just don't get the love for it. This is not the 1960s. Maybe part of the reason I think that is that EVERY TIME I have been there it has been raining, or it has been cold. 

I was pretty happy that there was a Wal-Mart in Oneida. I needed some hot hands, and they worked pretty good. 

That is a classless statement!We play were we have too the County doesnt even recognize us as part of it half the time,took us 20 yrs and a lot of emails and sitting in on county meetings to get that new school that is being built to the side of "THE DUMP",GBs tradition and love for its football team is why some people as you say love it and some hate it,but its ours and our kids and community love it.We cant do anything but keep it clean and throw some paint on it everynow and again.They have been some really good teams come into the"dump" and leave very dissapointed,your just lucky i am a pretty cool character because that is almost like slappin my momma!We love it and our boys try their best to defend it every Fri night.Back to the game-crow,Kaz they one thing this crew can do is what Oneida has has trouble with in the past,they can run the football got some big boys as i said before not very athletic but nonetheless they are big.I still take OHS and 14.Good luck boys and after Littlebears comment i really hope you all open up a whole can on them.

That is a classless statement!We play were we have too the County doesnt even recognize us as part of it half the time,took us 20 yrs and a lot of emails and sitting in on county meetings to get that new school that is being built to the side of "THE DUMP",GBs tradition and love for its football team is why some people as you say love it and some hate it,but its ours and our kids and community love it.We cant do anything but keep it clean and throw some paint on it everynow and again.They have been some really good teams come into the"dump" and leave very dissapointed,your just lucky i am a pretty cool character because that is almost like slappin my momma!We love it and our boys try their best to defend it every Fri night.Back to the game-crow,Kaz they one thing this crew can do is what Oneida has has trouble with in the past,they can run the football got some big boys as i said before not very athletic but nonetheless they are big.I still take OHS and 14.Good luck boys and after Littlebears comment i really hope you all open up a whole can on them.

Tellico gets alittle success and starts talkin crazy. Very disrespectful to the greenback community.

I prefer the parking lot over the dump. Regardless of what it's called, always one of my favorite places to go. You can feel the ghosts of teams gone by when your out on the field. Don't sweat "da bears" (throw back to SNL), they'll figure it out.

That's not all Tellico fans.  Been to many games at Greenback as a player, coach at Tellico and in general as a visitor. Been to a lot of facilities all across the South East that I would call a dump, but I would not consider Greenbacks' a dump.

To game, I believe this is a close game, not having saw Tellico play all year, but talking to a lot of people, they are a solid team.  I hope they pull the victory out and whoever wins, it will probably be a 1 score game, along the lines of 21-13.  

Go Bears!!