Round 1: Tellico Plains @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets go Tellico Plains! I pick TP to win

I wouldn't mind seeing it ( a Tellico win ) and it would be the feel good story of the year but I don't see it happening. Tellico has had a good run and a fine season overall, lots to build on for next year. I wish the Bears drew somebody else for their first playoff game in a while. Next year starts Friday. Oneida by 17

We did injure you enough that you got your butts kicked by Harriman the next week. Copeland was a machine!

But anyways, I just remember #7 at linebacker. Tellico could not block him!

We BEAT Harriman at their place during the regular season, just not in the semi's when we needed to. #7 was a machine back then. He still has his size today. Y'all may of injured us enough but you STILL only watched the next week.

Back on topic, OHS should take care of business in the first half.

Raven, you ignoring me or are you a page jumper & didn't see this one?

Hahaha how did You know crow? I have been out of cell range In the mountains again. This one looks like a heck of a game. Not sure yet where we will go but me and little brother are gonna scout someone!

Edited by Raven52

Looking forward to Friday night.  I have heard several times that is a great Friday night football atmosphere.  Don't know much about Oneida team except what I seen when they played GB on TV.  Looks like they have a good QB and they also run Wing T.  Our big guys up front will have to do there jobs up front and open the holes for our backs.  Of course our D will have to play well from the start.  Go Bears!!

JP.....I don't think Oneida had the "luxury" of overlooking anyone this year.  They have played above expectations all year.  Oh, there have been disappointments (Rockwood and GB come to mind) some would say Coalfield, but I think we would have got there eventually....just Coalfield had a great gameplan.  TP will get both barrels.....!  Hyped up Injuns' and the Reservation in all it's glory....!

Kazanity

I look forward to going to a great town with a good tradition. I was so hoping we would host. I think we may be the only district runner-up that has to travel but if we got to travel at least it is to a good town and great football traditon. Everyone I know that has been there says they treat visting fans great and it is a good place to watch a game. so looking forward to it and maybe those Bears can come out firing on all cylinders and come out with a big win!

JP.....I don't think Oneida had the "luxury" of overlooking anyone this year.  They have played above expectations all year.  Oh, there have been disappointments (Rockwood and GB come to mind) some would say Coalfield, but I think we would have got there eventually....just Coalfield had a great gameplan.  TP will get both barrels.....!  Hyped up Injuns' and the Reservation in all it's glory....!

Kazanity

Hmmmm...  Sounds like u are thinking TP will show up to a gun fight with a knife. lol  I believe this will be a very good game and not a easy win for either team.  Like I have said several times this year if our big guys up front show up to play like they can it will be a long night for the opposing D. Look forward to Friday.