Round 1: Tellico Plains @ Oneida

crow

Hmmmm...  Sounds like u are thinking TP will show up to a gun fight with a knife. lol  I believe this will be a very good game and not a easy win for either team.  Like I have said several times this year if our big guys up front show up to play like they can it will be a long night for the opposing D. Look forward to Friday. 

Believe me Oneida has played some of the best O-lines around upper east Tenn in 1a/2a your guys have size but are no where near as athletic as the two that beat Oneida,GB is strong and fast and Coalfield is HUGE and powerful like bulldozers!We have played all three and TP will rank a little lower than RCWDs in my opinion(i know you all beat them)But when RCWD shows up they are tough up front.I still say this will be no blowout tho.OHS will win but by about two scores.That place will be ROCKING!You Oneida fans get ready them Plains fans will take over your visitors fence and put banners from one end of the field to the other,that is one of the factors that really PEE-oed our boys and fans.Looks like a home game for them.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you do have a bit of a point because you beat us but by no means did you dominate us.   We are big up front and  we will just have to go out and try to enforce our will on them.  When we show up we are tough up front.  We will just need to show up.  Its hard no matter how good your line is to block 8,9, and at times 10 in the box but we will try, because we will try to run it no matter what.  But thanks for the motivation I will make sure they understand the level on no respect you have for them.

Well you do have a bit of a point because you beat us but by no means did you dominate us. We are big up front and we will just have to go out and try to enforce our will on them. When we show up we are tough up front. We will just need to show up. Its hard no matter how good your line is to block 8,9, and at times 10 in the box but we will try, because we will try to run it no matter what. But thanks for the motivation I will make sure they understand the level on no respect you have for them.

I NEVER show disrespect,what I said is what I have seen.RCWD was better plain and simple!You guys are a whole lot better than last yr by all means.This always happens when a team that has been down starts to improve if someone doesn't agree you take it as a personal issue it is not,I have been on here for years and say it like I see it.Be proud of your team you are going in the right direction.You all have the ability to win this game but OHS has to help you IMO.They are a proven playoff team and always a top 10 program.The reservation is a hard place to win.Good luck to you all,but I am an Indian fan when they don't play GB,and they know it. Edited by orngnblk

I NEVER show disrespect,what I said is what I have seen.RCWD was better plain and simple!You guys are a whole lot better than last yr by all means.This always happens when a team that has been down starts to improve if someone doesn't agree you take it as a personal issue it is not,I have been on here for years and say it like I see it.Be proud of your team you are going in the right direction.You all have the ability to win this game but OHS has to help you IMO.They are a proven playoff team and always a top 10 program.The reservation is a hard place to win.Good luck to you all,but I am an Indian fan when they don't play GB,and they know it.

OnB, had the chance to watch the GB / TP game. I have to agree with your assessment of the line play. I don't know if I would call it total domination but your mules out pulled theirs more often than not.

Been saving the prediction for a few days.  Oneida should be called the lunch pail gang....they just go to work most Friday Nights.  They have been in every game they have played including the two losses.  Would have loved to seen Cheetah this year with the use of two hands....not much fun playing with that club covering his hand, but he has certainly made the best of it.  TP has solid size and we will have to keep that workman-like mentality to get another W.  I know an offense that averages over 300 yards per game on the ground won't stray far from what has been successful.  The passing game has been improving as of late and if TP is suspect back there I believe our coaching staff will find it.  From what I saw we are a bit stronger in the skill positions.  Hope the mules on our team continue to stay on the plow...they have competed very well against some opponents that had considerable size advantages.  Look for the quickness of Oneida to pay dividends in this game. 

Oneida - 31

TP- 14

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb: