Bradlee Centrull vizits tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

They will not be given half of a chance. Maryville is not like anybody you have seen they are an absolute machine. Pray for turnovers and some kind of monsoon weather and incredible luck. Even then the rebs could win by 35. 

They are known around here as the east tn allstars!! :popcorneater: 

I don't expect half a chance actually, but.... On paper this should a shellacking. But we still play the games out. I do know what a machine they are. I have followed HS football as my MAIN football entertainment for about 40 years. I expect a running clock after halftime. If we get into the 3rd without it, I gotta count that as gravy.

But I will still cheer the Bears win or lose. Been there for the 0-10 seasons when most bailed and stayed through losses that most walk out on. This game will not be any worse than any others. So there you go.

Class of '77.

Every team has a chance. That's why they play the games. The best teams limit mistakes, play a full game and give 100% on every snap. The Maryville mentality in business as usual.

Like every GQ coached team, MHS has peaked at the right time and all roads to the State Game go through Maryville's front D Seven. The O will score the points you let them if your team has any weakness.

MHS will roll over Bradley by 38. No contest.

I would expect no less from a Maryville team.

I don't expect half a chance actually, but.... On paper this should a shellacking. But we still play the games out. I do know what a machine they are. I have followed HS football as my MAIN football entertainment for about 40 years. I expect a running clock after halftime. If we get into the 3rd without it, I gotta count that as gravy.

But I will still cheer the Bears win or lose. Been there for the 0-10 seasons when most bailed and stayed through losses that most walk out on. This game will not be any worse than any others. So there you go.

Class of '77.

Very good post and a great fan.

Regular season records and history don't mean a thing anymore...any team can be putting the equipment away on Monday after the first round. I know the Maryville staff will not overlook any team. They prepare for every game with the same intensity. I'm sure the Bradley coaches do the same. I look forward to seeing Bradley this week and hope for a great injury free game.

Class of '77.

Thanks for posting alt1958. I hope the Bears bring a lot of fans up US411 (or I-75).

Class of '77.

Class of 79 here , You're the kind of Fan that makes High School Football the very best Football there is in my view . It's so great to see the Team that you played for , the School you went to , and then as you age get to start seeing the sons of your High School Friends /Teammates  or even your own son play on that same Field . It's amazing how you can watch a young man transform from a teen to a Young Man right there before your eyes . Maryville is very Lucky to have the success that we do , but I think most of our Maryville Posters are just like you , We'll be there if they're 15-0 , or if they're 0-10 . Who needs a " Class Reunion" when you can see all your old Friends and Teammates nearly Every Friday night during the Fall . I salute you sir , and all Great High School football fans just like you . 

Edited by pepvol