Bradlee Centrull vizits tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

Eye haiv ben checkin' upp on tha Bradlee Bares.......Thay haiv sum big boys in tha line and backfeeled.....Mairvul ain't played tham cents 1947, and Bradlee leeds tha serries 6-3-2......Eye hoap we cain keap frum losin' anuthur-un two tha Bares.....

Hears thair websight.............

http://www.bradleyfootball.com/

Eye haiv ben checkin' upp on tha Bradlee Bares.......Thay haiv sum big boys in tha line and backfeeled.....Mairvul ain't played tham cents 1947, and Bradlee leeds tha serries 6-3-2......Eye hoap we cain keap frum losin' anuthur-un two tha Bares.....

Hears thair websight.............

http://ww The Bears w.bradleyfootball.com/

I don't think Maryville, IF they show up and play have much to worry about. The Bears are my team and I support them to the hilt, but this is one realistic fan.

One thing, tho. Don't underestimate the Bear passing attack. They can take it down the field with authority if given half a chance.

Bradley Central just played their 1,000th game in week 9, so they have a long history of football, including a couple of State Championships (1961 and 1976).  It is interesting that they hold the series lead vs. Maryville, but that won't help them this week.  I hope the Bears can keep it close. 

Edited by FootballFan51

I don't think Maryville, IF they show up and play have much to worry about. The Bears are my team and I support them to the hilt, but this is one realistic fan.

One thing, tho. Don't underestimate the Bear passing attack. They can take it down the field with authority if given half a chance.

They will not be given half of a chance. Maryville is not like anybody you have seen they are an absolute machine. Pray for turnovers and some kind of monsoon weather and incredible luck. Even then the rebs could win by 35. 

They are known around here as the east tn allstars!! :popcorneater: 

• Upvote 1

They will not be given half of a chance. Maryville is not like anybody you have seen they are an absolute machine. Pray for turnovers and some kind of monsoon weather and incredible luck. Even then the rebs could win by 35. 

They are known around here as the east tn allstars the boys frum 825 Lawrence!! :popcorneater: 

ficksed

Edited by STARSNBARS

Hear iz sum moore viddy-o ov tha Bares......Looks like thay haiv a big strong QB....and at tha end a littull dubble paiss......Trickee rasculls.....

Butt tha thang eye like iz thair fanz iz playin' and iz poundin' on garbige cains!!!!!!!!!!!   :popcorneater:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6clsNKupM

Edited by STARSNBARS

Every team has a chance. That's why they play the games. The best teams limit mistakes, play a full game and give 100% on every snap. The Maryville mentality in business as usual.

Like every GQ coached team, MHS has peaked at the right time and all roads to the State Game go through Maryville's front D Seven. The O will score the points you let them if your team has any weakness.

MHS will roll over Bradley by 38. No contest.