Cornersville @ Wayne Co.

wildcat89

The only win that is even close to being impressive is the PC game, and maybe the East Robertson game. The games against teams with a winning record weren't even close.

Neither was one game with a team with less than .500 record.... I ain't mentioning any names....lol.

Trust me.... WC wins. Just get the boys to play the ball they are capable of.... If not? C-ville can be in this game. It's WC's to lose.

Neither was one game with a team with less than .500 record.... I ain't mentioning any names....lol.

Trust me.... WC wins. Just get the boys to play the ball they are capable of.... If not? C-ville can be in this game. It's WC's to lose.

I know right but bigby. We ate at the MtP Grill today...answer me this. What the heck is "box of rocks" on the menu? Lol....

Well the recap on the Forrest / Cornersville game is correct the score, and first string out most of game, and regarding the kicker/receiver catching a pass. Cornersville has a good player in Stone but it takes more than one player to make a team and Forrest shut him and them out.

Not that it makes any difference but...just watched film and last play of 1st half was play 72. Forrest subs the QB and rb at play 95. Can't see clock but gotta b deep third qtr or early 4th. Other subs come plays later as did cville(what few subs there were). First team out most of game? Not true.

Just a little confused by what little subs means, I can tell you all 4th quarter starters did not play. I must make a difference for you to look at the tape. You are correct in saying QB and Rb basically did come out last as far as 1st string. But my main point was the one player cornersville has is Stone and we shut him out because 1 player can't make a team. And the kicker did get a touchdown from the second string QB. I was trying to say that in order for them to win someone else is going to have to step up and help Stone so that they have a chance. He is s a good athlete but needs some help to pull this win off. I would love to see Marshall county win with all 3 schools.