William Blount offseason thread

Governm

Good move on several aspects, Jake. The home field will be at one school or will it they rotate? Practice field? Will the Carpenters-Union Grove parents make peace and let this happen. That was Friendsville and Lanier in my days and there wasn't a lot of love to be shared.

I don't know about the home fields, if they will rotate or just use the high school for home games. I think practice will be at the high school.  I have talked to a lot of parents in the last few days and the concensus that I hear is that they are excited.  I think the parents for the most part are to the point that they want to be competitive.....and this is the best way to make our middle school competitive.  As with any change, I am sure there will be some naysayers, but once they get involved it will be impossible for them to say that this was not the best thing that could happen.  I have actually told anyone that would listen the last four years that this needed to happen.....glad to see it finally come to fruition.

Now, if I can get someone to listen to me about not counting the Freshmen in our numbers, being they are off campus and have their own principal, maybe we can get our numbers down to reclassify to 5A.

Jake thait ort two hep tha middull skool footbawl down thair.....

Now tha $64,000 qwestuns....

1. Hoo will bee tha head coach ov tha Raydurs???

b. Will tha Raydurs steal ware red and blaick uneeforms??

3. Will sx's posishun bee eliminated??... :mrgreen:

4. Will tha Raydurs teempage haiv a knew webmastur??

e. Fine-lee will tha Raydurs keap "Chears chears fer ole Mairvul Hi" az thair fite song??.....

:popcorneater:

http://www.eteamz.com/raidersfb/

Jake thait ort two hep tha middull skool footbawl down thair.....

Now tha $64,000 qwestuns....

1. Hoo will bee tha head coach ov tha Raydurs???

b. Will tha Raydurs steal ware red and blaick uneeforms??

3. Will sx's posishun bee eliminated??... :mrgreen:

4. Will tha Raydurs teempage haiv a knew webmastur??

e. Fine-lee will tha Raydurs keap "Chears chears fer ole Mairvul Hi" az thair fite song??.....

:popcorneater:

http://www.eteamz.com/raidersfb/

I agree Stars, it should help......about the $64,000 questions, those questions are above my pay grade.  If you find the lowest man on the totem pole, I am still about 8 notches under that.....so someone a little higher up the pole will have to answer those questions.

That is awesome news about the two middle schools combining! This will help field a more competitive team and let these boys get to know each other before getting to high school. My boys played for Rick and Randy and they are excellent coaches. Great job by whoever got this done!! Great step for WB football IMO.

That is awesome news about the two middle schools combining! This will help field a more competitive team and let these boys get to know each other before getting to high school. My boys played for Rick and Randy and they are excellent coaches. Great job by whoever got this done!! Great step for WB football IMO.