William Blount offseason thread

Governm

That makes more sense than kids just leaving. Will it open up some room with our salary cap and the upcoming freshmen class around the area?

sx knott onlee will hit opun upp moore rume on tha sally-ree cap.....Hit will maik moore rume att Red Rebull Acurrs.....(Mairvul Footbawl's Deelux Axle Home Nayburrhood)..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

sx knott onlee will hit opun upp moore rume on tha sally-ree cap.....Hit will maik moore rume att Red Rebull Acurrs.....(Mairvul Footbawl's Deelux Axle Home Nayburrhood)..... :popcorneater:

You got any of them homes on wheels that come with a two-holer outhouse?  I can make exceptions on the condition of the living quarters, but my outhouse has to be a two-holer.....

Fellers my sore-cees haiv indy-cated thait thay will bee a cupple headin' fer Will-Yum Blunt....This traid wuz maid wif furrver draift considerayshuns..... :popcorneater:

I have already spotted a young lefty qb from LA that we better make sure we have plenty of room for -around Class of 2023. Kid is built like Tebow with the football lineage of Manning. I can only imagine what our coaches could do with him!

I have already spotted a young lefty qb from LA that we better make sure we have plenty of room for -around Class of 2023. Kid is built like Tebow with the football lineage of Manning. I can only imagine what our coaches could do with him!

Lefty? Has Quarles ever had a left handed QB?

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates?

Got an update on some positive decisions within the county that should eventually help WB.....Blounty County will combine the CMS and UGMS Football teams next season, and they also named a coach, that will be a huge upgrade (IMO), in Rick Young.  Now, instead of the players being split into two teams, they will all head into the same program and get superior coaching.  

Still lots of work left to do, but it is good to see some positive change....

Good move on several aspects, Jake. The home field will be at one school or will it they rotate? Practice field? Will the Carpenters-Union Grove parents make peace and let this happen. That was Friendsville and Lanier in my days and there wasn't a lot of love to be shared.