Marion Co @ Boyd (This McCurry man vs that Reynolds man)

reaction

Just when I start to like some of your posts you up say something like this. Warriors win this game and goes on to TC. Good example of your logic, 2008 Boyd was region champs over Marion by one point. Playoffs come around and Marion visits Boyd and wins by one point. Logic dictates Boyd should have won that game by stats alone. On Friday nights, you can throw logic out the window!!!! Both valley teams move on after this Fridays games.......

Don't worry, I'm usually wrong.

I heard Mac is going to look up some of the current Stealers to see if they have any advice on covert missions in to enemy territory. He and the boys are planning a trip over to BB Thursday night. That Recation fella will probably be lurking around.

Good luck Friday . I go on record saying " i hope Jasper high school is playing in cookeville 12/7/13" that said when the season does wind down for you guys I predict the truth will go viral.

I'm going to have to give this one to the home team.  I feel the teams are close enough that Boyd gets back yard advantage.  If I weren't at our game I'd be at your game and I'd be rooting for the Warriors, but logic dictates the Bucks will win.

I agree,Boyd by 6.Boyds tough schedule pays off this week!

Good luck getting a response. I started a feeder program thread about who had some talent coming up in near future and it was deleted and never given any explanation after I emailed the site. Unless your Roy I guess your not allowed to start threads

I did email and the response was quick and my issue was resolved immediately!

Thank you Coach!

I was talking to this man at Ronnie's red eye and he said that McCurry man had got that Hale man that used to be a runner for Grider to simulate that Lankford boy when they was training for that Moore man. You might could get that Nicks boy that played at Union County in 2009 that ran all over that Wilson mans defence to come train your boys for that Zeman boy. If that Childress man finds out about this mess though that Reynolds man will be in big trouble. You think im joking but im not.

I think that man is telling a fib Roy.

Edited by Warrior918

I hope your right:}

Tell you a funny story, I ask who in the world is to suppose to simulate Zemen this week at practice and well the answer is we dont have anyone....he is a great RB and will be a challenge for sure!! He is the type of player to give you a serious shot at winning it all!!

He is decent.

I agree,Boyd by 6.Boyds tough schedule pays off this week!

Like its paid off for them through the season? I for one agree that I assume Boyd is stronger than their record indicates but I just don't see them pulling off a victory Friday night. That's just my opinion, overtime victory by one against Silverdale just doesn't give me the confidence that they can hold off MC rushing game all night.

Hope the best for both teams and a injury free game.....

I would like to be serious for a moment. The last time I was my account was canceled, so read it fast boys. It will probably be deleted before I finish typing.

This site has become a complete farce (re. joke for the skilletheads). This thread is case and point. On CoachT the skillethead is protected species therefore he runs amok and you get what you got on here. The skillethead can post anything he wants with impunity for the most part, harassing others endlessly without fear of retaliation. They take over any thread they wish with the help of complicit Moderators (particularly the Embarassor).

The moderators mistake the prevalence of skilletheads to mean that they must keep them happy to have participants in the smaller school forums, but in fact is that non-skilletheads avoid participating because they don’t want to deal with the idiots. This thread is a perfect example. Isn’t it a hoot how the Embarassor is having difficulty (and living up to his name) because the squabbling is between skilletheads and like a doting mother can’t drop the hammer on any of them. He has no such reservations with others.

It has gotten to the point where any post that displeases the protected species (skillet heads) gets deleted. I and others have had volumes of cuttingly sacastic, pithy, accurate, and just plain humorous posts deleted yet the skilletheads, as seen in this thread, can post the same or more likely mindless idiocy and that is ok.

Note to moderators (excluding the Embarassor, he is hopeless), if you want to control the population of an invasive species you must allow hunting of that species or at least remove it from protected status. Coach T is turning into a boring farce and that is a small step from extinction.

I'm a Pirate and I got warning points in the past myself. Oh yeah this is jaspers last cupcake of the year. Warriors by a bunch Edited by MrLegit