Giles Co. @ Pearl Cohn

JAFO

Come on DirtyDime, Really? There is not one person on here that doesn't have great respect for PC. Most of us have been around our team on a daily bases for the last few years, others longer. I am proud of your team, hope you do well, but to say GC has been talkin "SMACK" right out of the box is just incorrect. This game is Gonna be fought in the trenches. Whoever has the best technique and makes the least mistakes, wins the game. That's on y'all, we have nothing to lose, yall do. This team can hold its head high right now if they lost tomorrow. For a group of boys who didn't have a full coaching staff till mid summer, they have come along way, and continue to get better. So who cares, its just a game, we are glad to be there and are gonna good time Friday night. Oh yea, hope them boys practice, gettin in and out of that locker room or its gonna be a long Friday night. Go Bobcats!

You giving 21 points?

no...im not devilboy or whoever...prolly a greeneville fan...im a liberty tech fan...its straight up winner

I'll take that bet. But I don't know u like that to be giving my address out. But come to this game and ill bet u $500 that Pearl smack these boys around.

ill be at my own game in memphis taking on the best team in the west...my guess is $500 isnt anything u can afford anyway...and its certainly more than i am willing to pay on 2 teams that i have not seen this year

ur $500 bet doesnt scare me...thats just u posturing...the bet is $100 and home address...take it or drop it...no one is gona get on here and call anyone a coward for not taking a bet with a complete stranger

A chance for redemption coming soon. The Brickyard welcomes you.....again.  :ph34r:

i certainly hope so...very fun place to play a game...we have a very tough game ouselves this week

no...im not devilboy or whoever...prolly a greeneville fan...im a liberty tech fan...its straight up winner

ill be at my own game in memphis taking on the best team in the west...my guess is $500 isnt anything u can afford anyway...and its certainly more than i am willing to pay on 2 teams that i have not seen this year

ur $500 bet doesnt scare me...thats just u posturing...the bet is $100 and home address...take it or drop it...no one is gona get on here and call anyone a coward for not taking a bet with a complete stranger

i certainly hope so...very fun place to play a game...we have a very tough game ouselves this week

Well shut ur mouth up then and stay in ur own lane. You on here making bets that u know won't happen. Nobody will get on here and give there address out and u know that. Cause $100 is just gas money homie.

Well obviously you should learn to read. The original poster said bobcats by 21. I'll take that bet as I feel that's a sure thing Giles don't win by 21 or if they win at all. I only would bet a sure thing.

Here's a sure thing for you...your best west TN team will win the silver

Bullcrap is on the ground. If I had only one or two schools in my county I would have a nice big stadium for kids and fans to enjoy... but we dont its called the city...country boys....its gonna be alot of things that you will see thats gonna make you wanna stay in GC...Summer 2012 was the last scrimmage and we got handled...im not gonna say we didnt..ya'll had an experienced team mainly 4yr players...your coach left after that year....remember...WE were full of 1 and 2yr players and installing a new offense,hand signals, and timing...yall know where the stadium is because yall came up here and we beat yall...both games were scrimmages...we bout to play a real game on friday...notice whose doing all the talking (GC) yall trynna hype yourself up...this butt whipping coming you cant yourself out this one...our kids wasnt out the locker room friday..b4 yall started a thread...dont write a check that your a@@ cant cash...see yall friday...enjoy the band...and get some fish...those will be the only things yall enjoy about thia game

The only doggin and mouthin I see is this little paragraph you just wrote. You calling us country boys and you gonna hand our a@@ to us and all that crap....really man? We coming to have fun and play some ball, you beat us, you beat us. But I will garantee one thing...It wont be easy for you...Good Luck to you man....... I hope you got alot of fish.

Check yoself ten pennies,respect is earned,last time I seen the mighty pearl,they was laying on the ground in front of gchs whining like whooped pups after that waxing we gave ya! Yo talk don't mean shat.and I'll get my fish at the captain's on the way up.

Bullcrap is on the ground. If I had only one or two schools in my county I would have a nice big stadium for kids and fans to enjoy... but we dont its called the city...country boys....its gonna be alot of things that you will see thats gonna make you wanna stay in GC...Summer 2012 was the last scrimmage and we got handled...im not gonna say we didnt..ya'll had an experienced team mainly 4yr players...your coach left after that year....remember...WE were full of 1 and 2yr players and installing a new offense,hand signals, and timing...yall know where the stadium is because yall came up here and we beat yall...both games were scrimmages...we bout to play a real game on friday...notice whose doing all the talking (GC) yall trynna hype yourself up...this butt whipping coming you cant yourself out this one...our kids wasnt out the locker room friday..b4 yall started a thread...dont write a check that your a@@ cant cash...see yall friday...enjoy the band...and get some fish...those will be the only things yall enjoy about thia game