TC vs GP The rematch

Creekbank76

I honestly don't think this game will be as close as the first.

I don't think GP is very well coached, and TC is one of the best coached teams in all classes.

If I was GP's coach Wiseman wouldn't leave the field, but he barely played half the snaps on offense and he was obviously their best back and player overall.

I honestly don't think this game will be as close as the first.

I don't think GP is very well coached, and TC is one of the best coached teams in all classes.

If I was GP's coach Wiseman wouldn't leave the field, but he barely played half the snaps on offense and he was obviously their best back and player overall.

I agree...It was raining in Madison...maybe it'll be dry on the creekbank Fryday night...

Careful what you wish for.

Right...you say that like you know what you are talking about...but as usual...you don't...you haven't seen either team play a game this season have you?

Don't worry they'll be plenty of room on the Creekbank for ya...next week...when Westy trades in the cleats for Basketball shoes  :popcorneater:

Edited by slimshady

i bet he's old enough to know TC was "skeered" to play GP and Lipscomb in the early 2000's. And don't give me that BS about the "super district/region " and big gates and short travel times and how y'all ended Portlands run. Y'all were "skeered" of taking a beating. So cut all the smack slim, TC was "chicken county" way before smith county was. :roflol:

I bet T.T. Harper wasn't skeered....Still giving those folks up in Smith County nightmares!!!! Everytime they hear the word Harper they be like "hide yo kids, hide yo wives!" :ph34r:

TC has gotten way better since they've played, its not even going to be a game 

you could be right first thing but secondly why do you think the Goodpasture kids don't have it in them to get better? Now you will say you didn't say that but saying it wont be a game because we got better means that the other team hasnt?

Edited by skydogg25