Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Oak Ridge HAS TO get Tee the ball.Whatever it takes.He should never have less then 10 targets/runs or whatever u have to do to get him the ball.The new RB needs more carries.The offense they are tryn to run will not work with a average or worse QB.Alot of young talent and some promise if they can change things up on offense.GO WILDCATS and bring on Middleton.I would love to give him a shot but dont see anyway he would be cleared to play this year.

Oak Ridge HAS TO get Tee the ball.Whatever it takes.He should never have less then 10 targets/runs or whatever u have to do to get him the ball.The new RB needs more carries.The offense they are tryn to run will not work with a average or worse QB.Alot of young talent and some promise if they can change things up on offense.GO WILDCATS and bring on Middleton.I would love to give him a shot but dont see anyway he would be cleared to play this year.

+1000 I agree with everything you said. You want to know my blunt honest opinion and this is me just being straight forward and may ruffle some feathers and I am sorry if it does. If Tee isn't going to get the ball a lot at WR (which is tough at this level) than he needs to be the Quarterback. The offense simply needs to go through him. He was the QB at Robertsville. Why not now? I never understood why they stopped that or maybe he simply doesn't want to play it? I don't know. Like you said though his hands need to be on the ball A LOT. I also want to mention how impressed I was with #45 Clark last night. That was the only meaningful reps he has ever had with the varsity and was against possibly the best team this state has to offer and he was all over the place making tackles! If he doesn't make All State by his SR year I will be very very shocked. Kid has great instincts and talent and size already and he is just a SOPH.

• Upvote 1

Never bet on Gomer, Pep.. And just so you know.. I have as much right to be on this board as you do. But I do have to wonder, Why Maryville fans always want to meet face-to-face all the time? Is that how you all handle things Over there?

You're the only one hiding who you are .... maybe if you met a few of us you'd be a little more cheery . 

So I guess everyone is going to get on here and develop an opinion of how good certain players or positions are going to be based on a scrimmage against probably the number one team in the state of Tennesse. I'd be willing to bet that you don't see the same team on the field this Thursday night that we saw Friday. Yes there was numerous problems with the QB's and receivers not being on the same page and yes there was several bad decesions made. I can assure you that Friday nights performance was not the norm for Fadnek and Warrington. Both are very good decesion makers. Save your judgement for another week and see what a difference is made.

RWR !!!!

it seems like u a ll are ready to fight at the drop of a hat..  Sweet, What antics are you speaking of? Talking about your teams big hits? Would you consider that a taboo topic? 

No lol We did have some good hits. You know what I am speaking of BR. Although we did have some good hits and I thought we played well against the best team in the state, but we were clearly dominated. I don't know I just know how you are and you like to get a rise out of people and it usually works. I am just not one to go on and on about a few big hits. Yeah we had a few, but that was just that. Our D played tough. The one TD they got in the back of the EZ while they may have scored on something else was just a perfectly placed ball. You can't throw that ball any better than how Vaught threw that ball. It was actually good coverage on a few of those great passes he completed. But, that's what separates Maryville from good teams like us.

So I guess everyone is going to get on here and develop an opinion of how good certain players or positions are going to be based on a scrimmage against probably the number one team in the state of Tennesse. I'd be willing to bet that you don't see the same team on the field this Thursday night that we saw Friday. Yes there was numerous problems with the QB's and receivers not being on the same page and yes there was several bad decesions made. I can assure you that Friday nights performance was not the norm for Fadnek and Warrington. Both are very good decesion makers. Save your judgement for another week and see what a difference is made.

RWR !!!!

I think they will look much better next week. They played the best D in the state.JMO