SHOULD COACH CLARK STEP DOWN ... "KINGSPORT DB"

kingindian33

Careful here DB fans.    A few years ago everybody wanted rid of a certain college coach in Knoxville, yall know the results the last few years.....

Interesting, Mike Hamilton AD at Tennessee (and maybe the worst college AD of all time) hires two of what could be the worst college coaches of all time. Then these two coaches go on to destroy the Vols football program. Turn the page to Dobyns Bennett. The DB AD, (maybe the worst high school AD of all time) hires a coach to replace Clark and there you go. Destroys the DB football program.

Could happen. In fact, If Daniels would have any input at all with a new hire it would destroy the football program. He already did that to the basketball program program. His work is not done.

Did you go to the game did you see 81 in a mismatch all nite even the radio announcers pointed out, same results different year and next year will be the same

Did you notice the two int's by the QB? (cost at least one td.) The snap over the punters head that led to a East TD? The fumble by the QB on the last chance play that resulted in another East TD. Thats 21 points right there. All Clarks fault?

From a guy looking in from the outside:

DB is one of the classiest programs in the state, maybe the southeast. Winning a gold ball is very hard thing to do. Now you could be Ensworth who rapes all of Nashville and Middle Tennessee for talent. Or some other schools south of you and to the north of us who have open enrollment. But you guys play it straight up.

I wonder who he is referring to?

Edited by Red Rebels

You know I am not an Ensworth fan in the least but that is just wrong. What I have never been able to understand is how someone can assume a public school owns a kid because he is zoned to a certain school. I played football past college, people know me , and I have 2 boys who both play football and are zoned for a really good school in Williamson county ... No one approached me to send my boys to a school - public or private.

People who are at ensworth choose to be there instead of whatever school they are zoned for. Maybe they feel it's a better education, environment or opportunity. Whatever the case it's the parents choice.

Stop hating on the privates - Poor Blackman for losing corn to Ensworth against his wishes - poor Smyrna for not keeping jalen Ramsey .... BA held him Ar school against his will ...

This is such a laughable post as are my above statements

From a guy looking in from the outside:

DB is one of the classiest programs in the state, maybe the southeast. Winning a gold ball is very hard thing to do. Now you could be Ensworth who rapes all of Nashville and Middle Tennessee for talent. Or some other schools south of you and to the north of us who have open enrollment. But you guys play it straight up.

I kind of got wore out so I just ran the last 15 years.

11 district/region titles that’s 11 out of 15!

137 wins vs. 34 losses

94 district/region wins vs. 6 losses

A 16-17 playoff record.

Avg point loss in final playoff game 11.0 and if you take out the one bad loss to Murvil 8.9

You guys play in 6A it an’t no Sunday brunch!

Your coach needs to relax and DB fans (you are also a classy bunch) need to hope he stays put.

I have know idea of the kids that came thru there but I would say lot of great kids that are now adults you are proud of……….

Edited by baylorbigdog1976