That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

I understand the "good people...bad decisions" approach. You are viewing the incident from the coach's perspective, so lets take a look from a players point of view...my leader/role model/mentor just brought shame to MY team, by defacing MY fieldhouse, and blaming a respected ( if hated ) rival of MY program. That's the bad, here's the worse...from what I've read there was some very sensitive material written about the kids heritage who's parents trusted him to mold them into young men of pride and character...DISGUSTING!!!

No, sir or mam, I am looking at this from a teacher's standpoint that has taught Government for many years. I teach on the premise of innocent to proven guilty. If he is found guilty I would agree with you 100%. It would be nice if now and then people would read my whole post instead of the conclusion of them.

Just because someone is arrested, does not mean they are guilty. Everyone has thrown this guy under the bus and nothing has been proven in court, as far as I know. That might be why he is getting paid. Honestly today is the first I have heard anything on this topic. During my time as a teacher though I have heard or seen some things teachers have done that make you think of the movie Men in Black. Yes, they must be an Alien. Some times good people with good intentions make bad decisions.

Yea sometimes people do make bad decisions but when you are caught on camera buying the orange spray paint while wearing your Warrior hat it's kinda hard to defend yourself against video proof! One bad decision that revolves around minors needs to be punished to fullest extent! Because in all honesty the kids are the ones that are being hurt during all this! It just make me sick!

No, sir or mam, I am looking at this from a teacher's standpoint that has taught Government for many years. I teach on the premise of innocent to proven guilty. If he is found guilty I would agree with you 100%. It would be nice if now and then people would read my whole post instead of the conclusion of them.

Not stating this to be absolute fact, but I did read that he'd pretty much taken the blame/admitted his guilt. If not for the nature of the "message" written I could pass it off as a very misguided attempt at motivation...but derogatory slurs directed to inflict emotional suffering toward his own players...