That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

I am temporarily locking this. I will reopen it later this afternoon. I have some personal things I have to take care of.

Coacht, thanks for opening this little website I created yesterday back up.  Do you go to those championship games at that Watson mans field?  I usually talk to my buddy Murphy there when we get to go.    You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Good advice.............reception (for both) could be non weather related "chilly".

Not concerned about a " chilly " reception. People can't handle the truth that's their problem. Like lady squaw said, hard to deny the evidence that they have on him. It's printed in the paper that he was caught on video in a MC hat purchasing orange and black spray paint!

It's a embarrassment for the whole MC team that he let kids from another school get blamed for what he ( and I'm sure others) did.

Edited by MCHSFAN2008

Old Pirate says you is going to feel the scorn of them true Jasper folkes for this post! Figure denial is setting in. The whole south east is talking about this and a couple of fellers from Chatt and down under has talked about all this mess all morning in the break room. Suggest you wear a hard hat in amongst them Jasper fans Friday! LOPAO

They can scorn all they want to doesn't matter to me! I'm there to support the kids not worry about what the parents think of me! I still support those kids 110% I want nothing but the best for them! Like I have said before all involved in this need to be punished and if someone knew about it and didn't report it need to be punished it's as simple as that! Authority figures like teachers and coaches should be setting better example for these kid than this. I'm disgusted by it all! Now this is my opinion about the whole thing but you know how the old saying goes! If you don't like my opinion I hate it I'm not gonna apologize for the way I feel about this!

They can scorn all they want to doesn't matter to me! I'm there to support the kids not worry about what the parents think of me! I still support those kids 110% I want nothing but the best for them! Like I have said before all involved in this need to be punished and if someone knew about it and didn't report it need to be punished it's as simple as that! Authority figures like teachers and coaches should be setting better example for these kid than this. I'm disgusted by it all! Now this is my opinion about the whole thing but you know how the old saying goes! If you don't like my opinion I hate it I'm not gonna apologize for the way I feel about this!

Pert near sure yous knows that skillets is used for more than frying bacon, go armed jest to be safe! ..BTW... jest where is that picture of that squaw OP still dreams about? LOPAO.....

Here is good for thought. Keep in mind I want justice for the kids.

In court, just because he is allegedly on video buying the paint, the court still has to prove he sprayed the paint. Being the low man on the totem pole he may have been told to buy the paint not knowing the intentions or at least not the one who would use the paint. Just saying.

On one hand, I think the sheriff's office deserves some credit for having the footballs to make an arrest of a coach in the middle of the playoffs.

On the other hand, I'm skeptical that this may just be a small fish that they can say they caught until the MC season ends, when they suddenly reveal that there are more and bigger fish that they will have "just found out" were involved. 

I hope my skepticism is wrong, but the refusal of the sheriff's office to confirm or deny knowledge of others being involved is kind of shady.

All the kids from SP that were getting blamed, and the MC kids for having to deal with adult nonsense amongst them. Whoever is completely at fault best just come clean and let the schools put this behind them.

First of all, let me say, I think the SP kids are innocent. The problem with that is that they were at Jasper high school that night. They were seen on camera. That is why this became such a big issue for the SP cop to arrest someone. I am not sure if the coach is guilty or not but he told me he painted nothing and I believe him. He has been my friends for years and I know he is telling the truth. Regardless this was turned into a witch hunt because of what those school cameras caught and whose kids were seen. What about the coaches kids? They are victims because of a SP cop that rushed to arrest someone.