That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

Yea sometimes people do make bad decisions but when you are caught on camera buying the orange spray paint while wearing your Warrior hat it's kinda hard to defend yourself against video proof! One bad decision that revolves around minors needs to be punished to fullest extent! Because in all honesty the kids are the ones that are being hurt during all this! It just make me sick!

Old Pirate says you is going to feel the scorn of them true Jasper folkes for this post! Figure denial is setting in. The whole south east is talking about this and a couple of fellers from Chatt and down under has talked about all this mess all morning in the break room. Suggest you wear a hard hat in amongst them Jasper fans Friday! LOPAO

I know this and everyone else knows this. I feel for the student athletes. They have been let down (allegedly).

Johnny Reb, Old Pirate says now that adults have been identified and not students the youngons will do fine! Hopefully the youngons can and will learn a valuable lesson from this mess. OP says the Warriors will take care of business come feud time this Friday in the swamp. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Sorry, only read first ten pages of this, so it may of been addressed...  WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE THINK THERE WASN'T SUFFICIENT MOTIVATION TO WIN THIS GAME FOR EITHER TEAM??????

other than motivation...some on here thinks he did it mainly to harm SP Players, knowing how the Jasper fans would jump on it and help him in his endeavors. He may have thought he could get them removed from the playoffs, as some of their MC fans called for. His motives may have been more sinister than we know. Like I said their fans then fell in line to help destroy our players and students.

Two things make this real bad... 1. a coach did this to his own home turf and tried to cover his tracks making innocent people look like they were to blame  2.  the $$$ boosters and taxpayers put into the facility will have to be used to clean up the mess created by this vandalism.

These people that are shocked that another school would vandalize the property of another school must be living in a hole.  These incidents are not uncommon. I can think of two in the last month... Baylor scoreboard was "allegedly" vandalized by McCallie Students..... turns out it was Baylor kids that did that one.  The Bear at Bradley was painted blue by Cleveland students (not for the first time I might add).  I can think of over 10 different schools that have had some instance like this take place in recent years.

I don't condone the behavior, but Im not surprised by it either.  Make the coach pay for the damages, fire him at the end of the year.  Also make it clear to the head coach that what he and his staff do are a reflection on the school and the community and if he can't control it, find another job.