That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

What I was told:

He was questioned first for a while. Plainly told the cop, he didnt do it several times. Had words with the cop when he said he was done talking and shortly after he left the office was called by another cop and told they had an affidavid for his arrest now, so he went back and turned himself in rather then have them come get him. I have not seen any evidence of any paint being bought and if there even was still doesnt make him the culprit. Just my thought. I just am tired of seeing people throw stones when they have no idea of the facts. Like you, i only know what I am told. That doesnt make it true. Some of us need to read our bibles. John 8:7

I agree with most of what you are saying. At this point we have all heard different stories. Good call by CoachT to lock it until "new" information. I have a feeling this whole situation will either get really nasty for several folks, or get swept under the rug with not enough evidence.

What I was told:

He was questioned first for a while. Plainly told the cop, he didnt do it several times. Had words with the cop when he said he was done talking and shortly after he left the office was called by another cop and told they had an affidavid for his arrest now, so he went back and turned himself in rather then have them come get him. I have not seen any evidence of any paint being bought and if there even was still doesnt make him the culprit. Just my thought. I just am tired of seeing people throw stones when they have no idea of the facts. Like you, i only know what I am told. That doesnt make it true. Some of us need to read our bibles. John 8:7

He was indeed caught on camera buying the paint in Dunlap. Maybe he is a spy though for the pirates or maybe he was painting a South Pittsburg Pirate dog house in his back yard but he did buy the same colored paint that was used and then he lied about it.

On one hand, I think the sheriff's office deserves some credit for having the footballs to make an arrest of a coach in the middle of the playoffs.

On the other hand, I'm skeptical that this may just be a small fish that they can say they caught until the MC season ends, when they suddenly reveal that there are more and bigger fish that they will have "just found out" were involved. 

I hope my skepticism is wrong, but the refusal of the sheriff's office to confirm or deny knowledge of others being involved is kind of shady.

Depending on the severity of the punishment....it could easily be retroactive.  So the small fish/big fish theory doesn't really wash.

What I was told:

What kind of mess is this? That Burnett man is not a SP cop, he is the durn sheriff of Marion County. Who told you this mess? I garuntee you someone and it sounds like that Schmitt man is filling you full of mess. You should ask that man at Ronnies red eye about this mess. You think im joking but im not.