That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

All the kids from SP that were getting blamed, and the MC kids for having to deal with adult nonsense amongst them. Whoever is completely at fault best just come clean and let the schools put this behind them.

First of all, let me say, I think the SP kids are innocent. The problem with that is that they were at Jasper high school that night. They were seen on camera. That is why this became such a big issue for the SP cop to arrest someone. I am not sure if the coach is guilty or not but he told me he painted nothing and I believe him. He has been my friends for years and I know he is telling the truth. Regardless this was turned into a witch hunt because of what those school cameras caught and whose kids were seen. What about the coaches kids? They are victims because of a SP cop that rushed to arrest someone.

ok, based on what you are saying, you are not basing your thoughts on "all" facts, you are basing it on a friendship.  I respect that.  Why did your friend turn himself in?  Was it solely based on the video footage of him buying the product or was it something else?  The cop that arrested him may have graduated from SP but he is dedicated to his work as a county investigator.  You just pointed fingers and blame towards a cop...not smart.  All I can say is, everyone on here bad mouthing anyone directly is in the wrong.  I have some very good friends from Jasper and plan on keeping it that way. 

What I was told:

He was questioned first for a while. Plainly told the cop, he didnt do it several times. Had words with the cop when he said he was done talking and shortly after he left the office was called by another cop and told they had an affidavid for his arrest now, so he went back and turned himself in rather then have them come get him. I have not seen any evidence of any paint being bought and if there even was still doesnt make him the culprit. Just my thought. I just am tired of seeing people throw stones when they have no idea of the facts. Like you, i only know what I am told. That doesnt make it true. Some of us need to read our bibles. John 8:7

Edited by OldIndian1

All the kids from SP that were getting blamed, and the MC kids for having to deal with adult nonsense amongst them. Whoever is completely at fault best just come clean and let the schools put this behind them.

First of all, let me say, I think the SP kids are innocent. The problem with that is that they were at Jasper high school that night. They were seen on camera. That is why this became such a big issue for the SP cop to arrest someone. I am not sure if the coach is guilty or not but he told me he painted nothing and I believe him. He has been my friends for years and I know he is telling the truth. Regardless this was turned into a witch hunt because of what those school cameras caught and whose kids were seen. What about the coaches kids? They are victims because of a SP cop that rushed to arrest someone.

I guess you Dunlap folks don't realize that the Marion County Sheriff's office is in Jasper.  The vandalism was also done in Jasper.  He was booked into the Marion County Jail.