That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

"Obviously it's an ongoing criminal investigation, so it's well beyond our authority right now," Childress continued. "We'll monitor the case very closely and once the criminal investigation has concluded, we'll look at the entire scenario that's happened to determine how severe the punishment will be.

"If everything that is being brought to light really happened, my question to Marion County High administrators is, 'Why should you continue to have a football program?'"

Marion County is still alive in the Class 2A playoffs, set to travel to second-ranked Trousdale County for a quarterfinal game Friday.

CoachT it was said on here that i was being argumentative and disrespectful to you about what Childress had said about the criminal investigation being over.. I don't really understand what he was talking about.. but if I was I apologize.. I thought we were just carrying on a conversation

CoachT it was said on here that i was being argumentative and disrespectful to you about what Childress had said about the criminal investigation being over.. I don't really understand what he was talking about.. but if I was I apologize.. I thought we were just carrying on a conversation

I didn't see it that way. No problem. Much more important things going on right now.

"Obviously it's an ongoing criminal investigation, so it's well beyond our authority right now," Childress continued. "We'll monitor the case very closely and once the criminal investigation has concluded, we'll look at the entire scenario that's happened to determine how severe the punishment will be.

"If everything that is being brought to light really happened, my question to Marion County High administrators is, 'Why should you continue to have a football program?'"

Marion County is still alive in the Class 2A playoffs, set to travel to second-ranked Trousdale County for a quarterfinal game Friday.

In my opinion it would be unconscionable to allow this coaching staff to coach another game for the school system.  Unfortunately there is not going to be a good outcome for these young men that have given their blood, sweat and tears for their school and team and that's the part that is the worst in all this.  The adults will get what is coming to them but these young men don't deserve this.  

The Jasper police department are actually the ones that charged these guys. The guy you are talking about works for the sheriff's department.

Like I said Marion County Detective

I know what officer am talk n about and it was a joke.

Edited by rc213v