That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

I am not defending my friends actions. They were wrong and he is well aware of that now. Does this make him a bad guy? Not in my opinion. Just a guy who had bad judgement in following an order. Remember he was trained for years and years in elite military units that you follow orders from your bosses or superiors. I have spoken with him and his family has been devastated by all this. I was asked not to discuss any particulars about this until legal process plays out. I think a lot of people are upset at the extreme failure of leadership.

You're not defending his actions, but you're excusing him for breaking the law. He's a grown man and he's just now aware that this was wrong, and he had a choice not to do it? Really?

I see you are from Boyd right? So that is a Christian school right? Open that Bible of yours and go to John chapter 8, verse 7. Surely that's not just a guideline at your school?

Is there something there about breaking & entering and committing burglary? 

I see you are from Boyd right? So that is a Christian school right? Open that Bible of yours and go to John chapter 8, verse 7. Surely that's not just a guideline at your school?

Maybe he should have been reading out of that same book, then he would have never done anything like this to begin with. His actions are not excused and he should be punished accordingly. Now he can repent of his sins and be baptized and all is forgiven. Maybe you can share that with him as well. I mean this as a positive not as a negative!

This is a terrible situation no matter how you slice it. I will try and refrain from further comment and will just say, I feel absolutely gut wrenched for the kids on the MC team, they deserve much better than the ones that perpetrated these sinister acts. The boys on this MC team deserve our love and not our condemnation. The ones that committed these acts need to be punished to the fullest extent that the law provides. 

As to the text messages that were obtained : they were taken after a search warrant was issued, so they become public record.

As far as the game that is scheduled for Friday night on the creek bank, should the game be played? I'll let others argue that point.

Edited by Southtowner

Wow!!I just got thru reading all these comments..It's just like a divorce. The kids are the one's that get hurt..BUT your telling me that the players knew of a college player practicing with them and said nothing to there parents that should have then went to the school board from the start? It's really a sad day for the Jasper program..

Good post.Fire all involved,put the program on 3 yr probation,if ANY thing out of the ordinary goes on ban from playoffs for three yrs.No need to have a ban on the new coach and the kids that didn't break any rules.They shouldn't be punished for the adults greedy behavior.