That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

This is the best post of all from old Mountain troll

Record Holder

• av-708457.jpg?_r=0
  • plus-star.pngCoachT+
  • 4,521 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:59 PM

Mac is a good man and a very good football coach. If the boys are willing to work hard and the community will support him, he can get the program headed in the right direction. :popcorneater:
2010 2a Football State ChampionsSMEagleOvalSmaller.jpg

2010 A Volleyball State Champions

2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 A-AA Womens Golf State Champions

#10 icon_share.png wingman10

LMAO

Edited by rc213v

snoball5278 what it to you I did put you out there yet you sound like captain save a mitch

I still think Mac is a good coach from a technical standpoint, and I think he is a good man.  I like to think most people are basically "good", but we all certainly have our flaws and we make mistakes.  I'm sure he felt tremendous pressure from the community to win the rivalry games, and he exercised extremely poor judgement and character.

It does not appear that he has the judgement and character necessary to coach high school athletics.  I could say the same thing about a lot of current coaches.  I do not, however, relish in kicking a man while he is down.

snoball5278 what it to you I did put you out there yet you sound like captain save a mitch

it's nothing to me, just like you. i'm just calling you out on your pettiness. 

this whole situation is based on people seizing every opportunity to be worst of what people can be and you are adding to it. find a better use of your time or you're no better than the people you are judging.

I still think Mac is a good coach from a technical standpoint, and I think he is a good man.  I like to think most people are basically "good", but we all certainly have our flaws and we make mistakes.  I'm sure he felt tremendous pressure from the community to win the rivalry games, and he exercised extremely poor judgement and character.

It does not appear that he has the judgement and character necessary to coach high school athletics.  I could say the same thing about a lot of current coaches.  I do not, however, relish in kicking a man while he is down.

good post. these people aren't evil, they just made several consecutive stupid decisions.

the self righteousness of the people that get on here, with their laptops elevating from their laps as they log on, too rub it peoples faces are the same type of people that helped create the more toxic animosities that laid the ground work for something like this to eventually happen.

what happened to forgiveness? what happened to being the bigger person, especially when it isn't convenient and you don't really want too, or even just being big enough to pity the people that did this, rather than making sure you don't miss your opportunity to pour you own jug of gas on the fire. 

why is it when sports are involved that we all forget the lessons we learn on sundays?

I can't believe how many bleeding hearts are defending this man! Sure you can forgive him but he still has to be disciplined especially with a history of this sort of behavior. He should be banned from coaching in tennessee. This is the man people want in charge of their kids for 3 hours a day? No thanks.

• Upvote 1

I can't believe how many bleeding hearts are defending this man! Sure you can forgive him but he still has to be disciplined especially with a history of this sort of behavior. He should be banned from coaching in tennessee. This is the man people want in charge of their kids for 3 hours a day? No thanks.

who said he shouldn't be?