That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

That does sound like something was took. I hate that happened. One thing not reported by newspaper or that Hargis man (because it don't sell papers) is that the only Sequatchie play book that was in the field house was a 2012 one.

This is from an unbiased party.....after reading through this thread, you obviously have the biggest agenda of anyone on here.  You have tried to take up for the MC Coaches from day one.....and you used to be a coach?

This is from an unbiased party.....after reading through this thread, you obviously have the biggest agenda of anyone on here. You have tried to take up for the MC Coaches from day one.....and you used to be a coach?

I have never been a coach but I am a friend of one. No agenda. If you would read all my post you will see where I said it was wrong and my friend knows what was wrong. I just know that a lot is being said that is just not true. There was a leader that orchestrated this entire thing. From start to finish. I am sick of people making a couple of these guys look like rouge coaches who are evil.

Edited by OldIndian1

You are totaling wrong here.  Play Books were missing in Dunlap and game sheets in SP. There will be sanctions and they will lose practice time at the minimum.  The reason you have a ? at 4 is you have the numbers out of order in your response.

I said books were missing.They did not break in and take them....I also said they would lose practice time...

I must agree with you. Those guys messed up, but it sounds like it was following instructions from the head coach. I'm sure they will make sure to let the former head man know how they feel about him.

Leadership is about taking care of those under you and not asking them to do something that could jeopardize their jobs or career. Yes they are grown men and should not have followed through but how I see it, Mcrunoff is a dictator and according to what I have been told its his way or your butt will be fired or replaced. If these guys had not done what they were told they feared the reprisal. Read the text. It's clear