That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

You have bad mouth K.C. and the sunshine band from day one......Now you believe everything he saids????

I live in Sequatchie with kids in school there. If you put anything into what KC or what that layne man says then you have some serious issues. During our last game someone broke into the field house and stole some money. Guess we can put that on these guys too.

You have bad mouth K.C. and the sunshine band from day one......Now you believe everything he saids????

You are full of it.  I have never bad mouthed K.C. and the Sunshine band.  Poking fun of a rival is a separate thing.  I have even called him a Hall of Fame coach and praised his record at Bridgeport.  Try again dipstick.

Edit:  If you go back a bunch of years, you can probably find a post where I said K.C. had Don Grider's number.

Edited by rlh

You are full of it.  I have never bad mouthed K.C. and the Sunshine band.  Poking fun of a rival is a separate thing.  I have even called him a Hall of Fame coach and praised his record at Bridgeport.  Try again dipstick.

Edit:  If you go back a bunch of years, you can probably find a post where I said K.C. had Don Grider's number.

Are you saing that KC and Grider were  friends???Why would he have his #

Edited by lancer10

The stories I have been told this year about him are appalling. I don't want to say too much but I have a feeling all this will come out.

My advice is to let it ride and sit back and watch. I'm not going to get caught up in it. We never know until the facts are present. Ex head man might be facing a very long road. Let the right people handle it. If he did all of these things then hopefully his ex assistants will explain what this guy was all about.

Are you saing that KC and Grider were boy friends???Why would he have his #

No.  I am saying Grider beat him ~ .50 when he was at Bridgeport, and twice when he was at Jasper. That made Grider 2 - 11 against him at Jasper.

Edited by rlh

I think everyone (including myself) needs to get back on the actual game threads and support our teams. This mess has consumed us all and taken away from what matters the most.....kids getting to play the sport tomorrow night that they love. This will be my last post on here until after tomorrow nights games.

Good luck to all teams!

The satisfaction any supporter of SP feels as a result of this debacle comes from the justice that has been brought down after so many were quick to vilify players, students, coaches, fans, and citizens of SP. If the legion of MC supporters wanting to "get to the bottom of this" were not so vocal, nothing likely would have ever been discovered. I believe McCurry misjudged the ferocity with which MC supporters would demand justice. He likely assumed it would be an issue for 1-2 days and blow over.

Something that cannot be forgotten when punishment is rendered is that MC was already on probation for prior offense.

BB, Old Pirate says the Jasper kinfolkes wanted to do what they have done for decades. That is to ridicule SP and attempt to be little the school as possible. Now OP loves to rattle the Jasper folkes cages but it has been quite interesting to see what has come to light in all of this mess. The coaching staff stacked the wood and struck the match then called authorities and posted on every social media around to fan the flame but got their coat tails caught up in the flames.

How do you think they got them? Levitation? Starkey said he went and got them and took them. He planned to copy them according to the text and just took them instead according to the same text. Schmidt was involved with the Dunlap break in.

What break in at Dunlap Dummy? There has been no break in at Dunlap.

What break in at Dunlap Dummy? There has been no break in at Dunlap.

I am basing it on what YOUR coach said, squaw.  Typical.  Can't debate, call names.

Plus there is this:

Oct. 29, 7:56 a.m., Starkey to Schmitt: "That's why I got his offense play sheet he wants to run. I was going to make copies but I just took the [expletive]. They can't prove I got it or did anything copies but I just took the [expletive]. They can't prove I got it or did anything."

Oct. 29, 7:58 a.m., Starkey to Schmitt: "All got there Offense of book and D like you got of Dunlaps also. I am going to bring it to school so its not on me."

Oct. 29, 7:59 a.m., Schmitt to Starkey: "That [expletive] is funny! [Expletive] them. I hope we beat their #### and are ready to fight after game!"

Edited by rlh

You are full of it. I have never bad mouthed K.C. and the Sunshine band. Poking fun of a rival is a separate thing. I have even called him a Hall of Fame coach and praised his record at Bridgeport. Try again dipstick.

Edit: If you go back a bunch of years, you can probably find a post where I said K.C. had Don Grider's number.

Youngon, Yous waisting time to even respond to that wannabe. He is in denial his hero was really a chump!