That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

The intense hatred these two programs have for each other, mostly propagated and perpetuated by adults, bred the environment in which this whole debacle unfolded. devilangel.gif

If you find yourself in the middle of a forest fire that you helped start, it's probably best not to keep spraying gasoline. fueltofire.gif

It might be time to start digging some fire breaks. Just sayin'.

+1

The intense hatred these two programs have for each other, mostly propagated and perpetuated by adults, bred the environment in which this whole debacle unfolded. devilangel.gif

If you find yourself in the middle of a forest fire that you helped start, it's probably best not to keep spraying gasoline.  fueltofire.gif

It might be time to start digging some fire breaks.  Just sayin'.

It is still a family thing.

sm-111011_tssaa_ruling_t618.jpg

I don't believe there is any account of breaking and entering. What I am hearing is that one coach used a key to go in and take a picture of some very disrespectful things that were being said about him. Is that breaking and entering? I am not sure to be honest if you used your own key. I read in text about having a play sheet. That would be wrong if that was taken.

A key is a burglary tool if used for (unauthorized) unlawful entry into a building and committing a theft while there adds an element to the offense...

Edited by TheBlackPearl

The common denominator in all this is that innocent kids were allowed to be blamed for something that stupid childish adults did.  And some of the things that the stupid childish adults did are crimes against the law and against TSSAA.  And some of the things go beyond blaming just the coaches...if you carry it out to it's extreme you could easily implicate Marion County players and their parents.  But I don't want to do that, and I don't think anyone else does.  It boils down to the coaches and their bosses.  Yes, I said bosses.  The law and the TSSAA simply can't let this go unpunished, and the punishment must be harsh enough to dissuade any other program from attempting such things.

The common denominator in all this is that innocent kids were allowed to be blamed for something that stupid childish adults did.  And some of the things that the stupid childish adults did are crimes against the law and against TSSAA.  And some of the things go beyond blaming just the coaches...if you carry it out to it's extreme you could easily implicate Marion County players and their parents.  But I don't want to do that, and I don't think anyone else does.  It boils down to the coaches and their bosses.  Yes, I said bosses.  The law and the TSSAA simply can't let this go unpunished, and the punishment must be harsh enough to dissuade any other program from attempting such things.

Crime against the T$$AA ???

I'm still laughing. :roflolk:

Let me ask you a question. Can you not read that Starky mans message to that Schmitt man?

Oct. 29, 7:56 a.m., Starkey to Schmitt: "That's why I got his offense play sheet he wants to run. I was going to make copies but I just took the [expletive]. They can't prove I got it or did anything copies but I just took the [expletive]. They can't prove I got it or did anything."

Oct. 29, 7:58 a.m., Starkey to Schmitt: "All got there Offense of book and D like you got of Dunlaps also. I am going to bring it to school so its not on me."

I highlighted this mess from that Hargis mans newspaper so you could see it real well. You think im joking but im not.

That does sound like something was took. I hate that happened. One thing not reported by newspaper or that Hargis man (because it don't sell papers) is that the only Sequatchie play book that was in the field house was a 2012 one.

That does sound like something was took. I hate that happened. One thing not reported by newspaper or that Hargis man (because it don't sell papers) is that the only Sequatchie play book that was in the field house was a 2012 one.

I garuntee you it does not matter if it was from 1912.  It is still stolen property.  That Burnett man is not in charge of that at that Layne mans school, it will be that Hitchcock man that is real mad about that Schmitt man taking that Colquette mans book.  You think im joking but im not.

K.C. said 2 play books were missing. 

The satisfaction any supporter of SP feels as a result of this debacle comes from the justice that has been brought down after so many were quick to vilify players, students, coaches, fans, and citizens of SP. If the legion of MC supporters wanting to "get to the bottom of this" were not so vocal, nothing likely would have ever been discovered. I believe McCurry misjudged the ferocity with which MC supporters would demand justice. He likely assumed it would be an issue for 1-2 days and blow over.

Something that cannot be forgotten when punishment is rendered is that MC was already on probation for prior offense.