Maryville vs Sevier County

gobears89

That would be a first for the week. You have to appreciate Coach Quarles and his staff with their unwavering position on character above just winning. I can remember a couple of situations growing up where mistakes (selfishness) by players cost them games if not career. Coaches across the nation could take his lead or moral and ethical tenants.

We're the ones the refs pick on it seems. Last week was the first over thrown call I've ever seen because the guy that called it didn't know the rules. Then they stopped the game to measure for a first down when the chain markers was on the hash mark on the sidelines and the ball was in the middle of the hash marks on the field. For this to have been a first down the field would have to be crooked. All that told me was we had some real winners calling another game. We don't hire these idiots, the TSSAA brings them in from another area.

Must have been the same crew we had two weeks ago. Same situation. When they measured it was still a full 1 yd to go just like you could already see at the hash on the sideline lol!

Going to the game,Stars? 

LargeDave1967 if'un tha boys frum 825 Lawrence whur playin' on Mt. Ever-Rest and eye cood git mommaSTARS enuff food on bored and eye cood git Nellie Belle geered down inn Grandmaw and lock out tham frunt hubs and climb thait rascull....Eye wood bee thair..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS
  • Upvote 1