Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

Nope, im old and need my rest. Im going to enjoy my boys victory over the weekend and then make sure he has his head on straight for the trip to the creek. You have yourself a good night though slim. Come next Friday, you can stay up all night and drink your sorrows away!

MC wins, enough said!

Rude Awakening...heading your way.

Nope, im old and need my rest. Im going to enjoy my boys victory over the weekend and then make sure he has his head on straight for the trip to the creek. You have yourself a good night though slim. Come next Friday, you can stay up all night and drink your sorrows away!

MC wins, enough said!

I hope jasper loses by 30+ your arragant and quite frankly not a very good team!! no way Jasper beats TC!!! then you can go watch BasketBall lol.
  • Upvote 1

I hope jasper loses by 30+ your arragant and quite frankly not a very good team!! no way Jasper beats TC!!! then you can go watch BasketBall lol.

Of all people to call someone arrogant... get over yourself!

Good luck to both teams and while I'm sure TC has improved, so has Marion... Marion in a close one 27-21!

I was talking with with some MC people last night at the game.And some of the ones that know Geno,told me why he hates MC was bad......They said he practice his whole life to be able to shot his bow....Just hoping that they would let him be a WARRIOR......But they put him in green tights,and called him "ROBIN HOOD" :rolleyes:

I was talking with with some MC people last night at the game.And some of the ones that know Geno,told me why he hates MC was bad......They said he practice his whole life to be able to shot his bow....Just hoping that they would let him be a WARRIOR......But they put him in green tights,and called him "ROBIN HOOD" :rolleyes:

yea that was stupid even for you..

Sir Lancer, you'll always be envious of programs like TC and SP...I see it in your eyes...

sirlancer_zpsb379e924.jpg

Now go clean out your litter box, you're stanking up this thread

Now back to the topic at hand...TC and MC...I expect this game to be highly contested by both teams...I'm leaning toward the CreekBank boys

Why good sir, I've never been accused of being arrogant. Maybe a little over zealous but not arrogant. I just support the Warrior team and in my mind they can win this game. Obviously I have struck a nerve with you so Ill back off of your thin skin and hatred toward MC.

Stay on task boys, the only thing that stops you is yourself. Your a way better team than your given credit for. One game at a time and you got this.

Oh and Geno, my daughter does play basketball so I'm already enjoying watching her play. Plus, she's on a very talented softball team.

Edited by MCHSFAN2008

Why good sir, I've never been accused of being arrogant. Maybe a little over zealous but not arrogant. I just support the Warrior team and in my mind they can win this game. Obviously I have struck a nerve with you so Ill back off of your thin skin and hatred toward MC.

Stay on task boys, the only thing that stops you is yourself. Your a way better team than your given credit for. One game at a time and you got this.

Oh and Geno, my daughter does play basketball so I'm already enjoying watching her play. Plus, she's on a very talented softball team.

thats awesome! I hope she continues to do well!!!

Sir Lancer, you'll always be envious of programs like TC and SP...I see it in your eyes...

sirlancer_zpsb379e924.jpg

Now go clean out your litter box, you're stanking up this thread

Now back to the topic at hand...TC and MC...I expect this game to be highly contested by both teams...I'm leaning toward the CreekBank boys

How did you know that i have green eyes.....