Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

Congrats to MC on a fine season. I really hate that yall have had to endure everything that has gone on there lately but you came to play and left it all on the field.

Congrats to TC on the win. Guess I'll make a couple obvious statements: Coach Creasy and Staff are some of the best in the business.

Mr Harper should be a Mr Football

Now go and earhole another opponent 

What game did you watch.....Z-TRAIN was the best all-around player on the field.....

I watched the same game you did! The same game where Harper ran for 230 yards and 3 TDs and your whole offense only tallied around 160 yards!! If you think the Z-Train was the best player on the field last night, I'll just throw you in the category with Ray Charles and Hellen Keller! #5 and #11 were both better than your little tank engine! You can deny it and be blind to it all you want, maybe next year Harper will be able to refresh your memory again how to derail that box-car!!!!!

Edited by Stifler

Enjoyed my trip to the Creek Bank last night other than coming up short. I am still very proud of these young men and "their" achievements.

TC, you have a really good team and old MCRoadWarrior will be pulling for you the rest of the way! go get thar Gold Ball!

Last night when they were playing that SlimShady song over the speakers, I thought he was going to make an appearance but never saw him. LoL

And as always...... Go Warriors!

Enjoyed my trip to the Creek Bank last night other than coming up short. I am still very proud of these young men and "their" achievements.

TC, you have a really good team and old MCRoadWarrior will be pulling for you the rest of the way! go get thar Gold Ball!

Last night when they were playing that SlimShady song over the speakers, I thought he was going to make an appearance but never saw him. LoL

And as always...... Go Warriors!

and you have every right to be proud of most of your team and in an effort to help you guys heal our Pirate team , cheerleaders and fans came out and stood in the rain to cheer your team as they passed. But something I have to put out there before we close this chapter and I hate that I have to tell this ...but one of the MC players flipped us off as they went by

and you have every right to be proud of most of your team and in an effort to help you guys heal our Pirate team , cheerleaders and fans came out and stood in the rain to cheer your team as they passed. But something I have to put out there before we close this chapter and I hate that I have to tell this ...but one of the MC players flipped us off as they went by

128964068380649829.jpg

Edited by MountainTroll
  • Upvote 1

Dad burnit Black Pearl, Old Pirate says that Youngon was jest acknowledging the Pirates is #1......Recon he is correct too. OP ain't jest joking neither...... Edited by OLD PIRATE

what do you need for this to be resolved in your world? a handwritten letter from each player and their parents? a farmaid style video of marions team singing south pitts alma mater and acknowledging you personally? :lol:

if you truly hated to have to tell this you wouldn't have. you gain nothing from it, rather than to get to point a finger and tattle like a petulant child. a kid that was upset and emotional flipped you off. so what, be an adult and let it go. :thumb:

Edited by snoball5278