Hendersonville @ Indy

notredame66

Hendersonville will play a very steady game and will exploit what I believe to be the IHS weakness...

IHS has more athletes, but I don't think they have the defense to stop HHS (however I base this on one game I saw v. Beech).

What ya saw from the beech game was a very young defense ( 8 Soph/Jr ) and 3SR - Bkade has made changes the D has grown up and 7 Wins in a row ; last 2 playoff wins against massive o lines whom pound the ball ......

Malone is a stud but sorry my money is on Wharton whom many media have said is most electrifying kid in state plus throw in Gaulden ....

The D1 recruits at Indy didn't impress me. They are definitely athletes who stand out amongst the other players in the area but just not that remarkable overall. JMHO

Source: Blackman Fan

Hendersonville is a very physical and scrappy team. It will take Indys best effort to get past them

I say Hendersonville wins by 10..

What ya saw from the beech game was a very young defense ( 8 Soph/Jr ) and 3SR - Bkade has made changes the D has grown up and 7 Wins in a row ; last 2 playoff wins against massive o lines whom pound the ball ......

Malone is a stud but sorry my money is on Wharton whom many media have said is most electrifying kid in state plus throw in Gaulden ....

Wharton also makes about 2-3 plays a game that just make you scratch your head a little bit. I like Gaulden much better than Wharton. But, big kudos to Independence. After seeing them a few times in the regular season, I didnt think they would make it to this point. 

I got to hear Wharton on the radio last night. He said it is 3 seniors and the rest sophomores on the defense. What are the changes?

I like Hendersonville and the ground and pound. No doubt the skill guys at Indy are great but Hville can score with the best of them.

Wharton also makes about 2-3 plays a game that just make you scratch your head a little bit. I like Gaulden much better than Wharton. But, big kudos to Independence. After seeing them a few times in the regular season, I didnt think they would make it to this point. 

Truth is they have been trying to lose for the last two weeks with sloppy play and turnovers. At some point their lack of physicality will catch up with them. That is if there is any in that side of the quads. Is Hendersonville that team? Not sure, I saw them against Gallatin and they looked very suspect.  :popcorneater: