Upperman host ND

You're hilarious. Its remarkable how your crystal ball let's you look inside a coaches head. It's a playoff game so Tssaa has domain over where its played. All coaches can do is make suggestions. It seems to me since our coach don't have a crystal ball to look at your field and doesn't know your field,your coaching staff would have to make the suggestions to Tssaa. I'm starting to agree with Alcoa. U folks ain't very smart. You should act like you've been to the dance before. Oh yeah you haven't!

You do realize that they are very few people on here from Upperman. They come on and read and save the laughter for after the game is played on the field. I don't know any parents unless it is about injury that actually post. Most posters are from Smith, DeKalb and Putnam area but not actual U supporters.

We shall see. I think there are going to be some very shocked and disapointed UH fans come Friday night

I will not be at the game and not a Upperman fan or supporter. I know a lot about them and know that senior hearts and leadership will carry any team a long ways and even pull some huge upset. Like I said earlier ND does not have the depth to play with this team.

I will not be at the game and not a Upperman fan or supporter. I know a lot about them and know that senior hearts and leadership will carry any team a long ways and even pull some huge upset. Like I said earlier ND does not have the depth to play with this team.

Should we just go ahead and stay in Chattanooga or do you think we should at least go give it a shot?

You're hilarious. Its remarkable how your crystal ball let's you look inside a coaches head. It's a playoff game so Tssaa has domain over where its played. All coaches can do is make suggestions. It seems to me since our coach don't have a crystal ball to look at your field and doesn't know your field,your coaching staff would have to make the suggestions to Tssaa. I'm starting to agree with Alcoa. U folks ain't very smart. You should act like you've been to the dance before. Oh yeah you haven't!

Ha.

I was in Hermitage Tn at a Subway the other day while I was on my route. A young man was in there with a Goodpasture shirt on and I began to talk to him about their school as well as CPA. He didn't have a clue of my opinions on private schools. I ask if my kid could receive a scholarship if he was good enough in football. This young man now attends travecca on a partial golfing scholarship. He told me they would not give a scholarship, but if the player was good enough there would be donors or maybe even a job offer to parents in order for the kid to play. That's coming straight from a hoss's mouth.

Posty, There are a couple of things about this post that I have to call BS on. 1. You've been banned from Hermitage. You are not allowed there anymore 2. You don't support companies that hire people like Subway does. So why would you eat there? So the verdict is in. You made this up….

There is no doubt Upper is an ok football team. Even with a powderpuff schedule it is hard to run the table. As far as film goes I'm not impressed with the U at all. How do you call yourself a football program when u can't field a defense. If your qb is so good you should start him at linebacker. Maybe he can stop someone. Do you all have a defensive coordinator ? A d-line coach? Defensive backs coach ? Any defensive coaching at all ? You should be ashamed to call yourself a football program.

You do realize that they are very few people on here from Upperman. They come on and read and save the laughter for after the game is played on the field. I don't know any parents unless it is about injury that actually post. Most posters are from Smith, DeKalb and Putnam area but not actual U supporters.

You don't claim uppercumberlandman? hehe.

There is no doubt Upper is an ok football team. Even with a powderpuff schedule it is hard to run the table. As far as film goes I'm not impressed with the U at all. How do you call yourself a football program when u can't field a defense. If your qb is so good you should start him at linebacker. Maybe he can stop someone. Do you all have a defensive coordinator ? A d-line coach? Defensive backs coach ? Any defensive coaching at all ? You should be ashamed to call yourself a football program.

Are you mad because you know no matter how hard ND tries they won't be able to out score the U? I think so. Edited by JohnnyRay